Thursday, December 16, 2010

~~~3 of our Bathrooms decorated for Christmas!~~~

Here is one of our bathrooms, it is the one that guests use when visiting us. When I found THIS Santa I fell in LOVE with his coat!

This is a monkey lamp, see no evil, hear....  I surrounded it with greens, SPARKLY gold picks and 2 sparkly reindeer ornaments.

 A beautiful gold embossed candle from Home Goods.
 His colors go se well in this bath. It is usually done in a "Monkey theme". Did you see the leopard towels in the first picture? Don't forget, you can click on any picture to enlarge!!!!
 The back of his coat!!!
 Gold gilded greens with pinecones.
 A pretty bow for the holidays!
 This is the guest room bath. It is done in an African theme. I layer 2 shower curtains in my bathrooms. I totally stole this idea from a friend:):) Love the look!
 This Santa is more rustic looking.




 This is the bathroom downstairs next to the train room, which used to be a bedroom!!:) I will show you the train room soon! Stay tuned;):)

 Whoops, a little blurry, I didn't carry the tripod downstairs:)
 Some pretty holiday towels.
 I have had this set of deer for AGES but still like them!
 Oh dear, it seems I am a little shaky this morning!!!:) And I haven't had any caffeine at all!!!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing the bathrooms all gussied up for Christmas! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! I read every one and appreciate every one too! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. It's very pretty Pinky, I love the African theme and the darling monkey lamp. And I love the Santa a bunch! Have a great week ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monkey lamp the most, but your Santas are pretty amazing!I wish I had your talents for putting things together!! If I were your neighbor, it would take me an hour to get out the door because I'd have to stop and look at one more thing, then one more thing..... I'm so glad you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky...you really have a beautiful home, and I'm enjoying the tour you're taking us all on.

    By the way, I LOVE the Santa in the first bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I barely got a little done in the living room and kitchen. Your bathrooms look wonderful. Beautiful Santa. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, Pinky. I am sure your guests appreciate it being cheery in there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, I love all your touches in the bath areas! I put a very small bit in.... this year haven't even done that. Each day is a test around here, and today has sure been one of them... hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky, Why, oh why did you not TELL me you started a blog?????? Glad to know you finally did it! Everything looks great!! You go all out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky,
    How pretty and I know that your guests will enjoy it! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and festive room! I love all of your gold embellishments, with that Santa being so handsome! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a woman after my own heart! I decorate my Powder Room with Snowbuddies and it stays that way until after Valentine's Day!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...