Friday, December 3, 2010

~~~ Belsnickle Santas in the dining room!~~~

This is the corner table in my dining room that you have seen before. Here is my part of my collection of Belsnickles, some more are on the Bakers rack. I will share that later!!!
 Here is my new guy! He is so pretty to me!

 I also love the old bottle brush trees! My son gave me these 2.
 Cute guy with his bottle brush tree.
 This is the one my son gave me! I just love him!


 Some greens and a garland.

 A Lenox votive holder.

 Close up of his face.
I have a very large collection of Santas, which you will see soon, but my son got me started on these beautiful Belsnickle Santas. He had several and I LOVED them! The largest one is new this year but the one HE gave me is the most precious!!! I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweet lady...

    Girlfriend, I love, love, LOVE your Belsnickle Santas! You, know...I have seen these kind of Santas before but I didn't know what they were called! They are all sooo sweet and especially the one your dear son gave you!!! You certainly made a lovely Christmas vignette with your beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing them with us today!!!

    I also just took a gander around a few of your other Christmas decor posts! I'm so sorry that I've been so long in getting over for a visit, my friend! I've been keeping busy with trying to get my decor up and going as well. Anyway, I just love your Christmas tree that you did in your kitchen...it's absolutely adorable! Loved getting a peek at all of those cute ornaments! I love the big Santa head...the one with the curly beard! Ohhh...sooo many pretties at your place!!! I love Christmas!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjur Pinky,
    Love your Santa collection...now I am really in the mood for Christmas!
    ENjoy your weekend,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Santas Pinky! Your vignette is so pretty/ Oh, I fixed your blog again...LOL Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know this kind of santa had a name. What a beautiful collection.

    Another great post for Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. A dear friend of mine had her brother in Germany send me a Belsnickle Santa. I fell in love with him, and have only bought one other, but definitely on the lookout for more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Belsnickle Santa's, but I certainly like what I see here! Very nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...