Sunday, December 26, 2010

~~~Christmas Day, 2010!!!~~~~

Welcome to Christmas, 2010!!!! It was a great day. This post is FULL of pictures, I hope you don't get BORED to death:) Thanks for indulging me! Don't forget you can click on the pics to emlarge and get a better view! Here are the few gifts under the tree in the morning, when we got up.




 These are my Christmas slippers!!
 And my Christmas PJ's. I got Tracy matching PJ's and slippers too!
Joe opening his gifts.

 He HATES getting his picture taken:)
 This is how the table STARTED. It got changed several times:):)
 I do love my Lenox Christmas dishes. I love the holly and berry motif with the pretty ribbon running through it.
 A little detail.
My "goldware". JUst for special days, and Christmas is THE special day, isn't it??!!

 The Lenox wine glasses and a champayne flute for a toast. We had many "first's" this year. Tracy and Dave's first Christmas as a married couple, The baby, Braylon's first Christmas, and Hope (the puppy's) first Christmas!!!!!
 The S and P set.
 I added a gift at each place setting.
 The water pitcher.



 Creamer and sugar for coffe.

 The newlyweds, Tracy and Dave! Sorry it's blurry:( I am not the best photographer:)
 Joe and I. He is the best!!!!!!!!
Dave and Hope!!!!

 LOTS more presents under the tree. It was crazy how many gifts there were!!!!!
Jen and Will opening the baby's gifts!!!:)

 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Baby Braylon! He is so adorable and GOOD!!!!

 Braylon got sunglasses from his Aunt Roe!!!! He is LOOKIN GOOD!!!!
 Braylon and his LOLA (that is Grandma in Filipino)!!!!

 Tracy opening some gifts from Her SIL, Roe! We sure missed her. She is serving in the Air Force.

 Love my girl. Wish our son, Brian could have been with us. MISSED him so much!
 I changed out the centerpieces. I made these a few years ago and they are nice and low so can stay on the table.
 The berries went nicely with the dishes. I love the little "dancing" reindeer:)


 Joe pouring the champayne. Here's to all of YOU, who are wonderful and supportive. I so appreciate every one of you who come to visit me and leave a comment. Thanks for your encouragement on this new venture of mine!!!!!!!!! XOXO, Pinky

14 comments:

  1. Warm home, warm table, warm hearts at Pink's place...Happy Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and warm home!
    Merry Christmas!
    Kisses, Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to be able to spend Christmas with family and loved ones. Looks like a fabulous time. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks wonderful....love the gold dancing reindeer! The nativity set is new this year? Or you just place it under the tree?
    It is nice to be able to visit you this way for Christmas!
    love
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pinky, Your house looks beautiful decked out for christmas! Looks like you had a great day! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, beautiful table! You all look great especially you Pinky, you are always stylin! What little pictures I have of my table are on my daughters camera and I haven't gotten them from her yet.
    Mmmm... champagne sounds great! Cheers to the New Year!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pinky! What a wonderful Christmas you must have had with your lovely family! Your Christmas table was beautiful and I just love your pretty dishes.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like good times, Pinky. Great pics of you. My husband doesn't like me to really post his pic, but I do anyway. The little one in the sunglasses is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us, Pinky. Everything looks warm, friendly, and beautiful -- especially YOU, sweet lady!

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year filled with abundance, good health, joy, and treasured moments!

    Kindest regards,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brautiful home...thanks for sharing...Pat H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am anxious to visit and see all the things you will be doing. Happy Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with family. Here's wishing you & yours a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!

    All the best in the New Year!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  14. If some of you are getting this TODAY I have no idea why it is going out???? SORRY!!!!!!!! Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...