Tuesday, January 11, 2011

~~~The Herr's Factory Christmas Tour~~~

The other night when we went to Longwood, we then went to dinner, then drove out to the Herr's factory to see their lights. They do this every year and it is FREE and you just drive through the grounds! You can go through as many times as you want! It is fantastic and they add something new each year! I hope you'll enjoy these pictures. Don't forget, you can click on any picture to enlarge!!!! Here we go!
 These bushes were done like My. Potato heads:):) Isn't that wreath beautiful too!
 Beautiful multi colored trees

 some lights done like flowers



 a sleigh and reindeer

Hope you enjoyed the tour. Please leave a comment and let me know you were here!!!! XO, Pinky

8 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fun to drive through Christmas light displays? It's one of my favorite Christmas activities. Glad you got to see some extra sparkle this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys and I enjoyed it as always. We see some really neat displays here. I enjoyed your pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Pinky I meant here, there are neat displays....in the Carolinas..sorry I misspoke I can see that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful lights. It really puts you in the spirit of the season doesn't it?
    Thank you for stopping by to visit.
    Have a great day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pinky!

    I just read on Susan's blog that you had been sick again & again & wanted to pop in here to tell you to throw away your toothbrush! It can be the source of repeated infections. We should always buy a new one after getting a cold.
    Hope you don't mind but I can't help giving advice...its the nurse in me! LOL

    You are also very fortunate to be able to attend such pretty lighted displays for FREE!! We had some around here in OH & they charged $10 per car & we were only allowed to drive through once!! :-(

    Loved your shots of Longwood, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Wednesday to you, Pinky!
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky -
    I want you to know that enjoyed this post. Ah, Longwood! Ah, Longwood at Christmastime....better yet! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. I'm a Pennsylvania girl, too. Birth through college. I love the South now, but I'm so grateful for my midwest values and teachings.
    Keep in touch.
    Linda @ A Toile Tale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...