Monday, January 31, 2011

~~~~ A Romantic Night:)~~~~

A very short (but sweet) post. On Saturday night, Mr. S. and I went to dinner, then came home, made a fire and had a cocktail and just talked. It was so nice and relaxing, I thought I would share! Tomorrow I will share the wonderful soup we had for dinner tonight! Roasted tomato and basil! YUMMO!!!! I will include the recipe too and hopefully link to Michael Lee's Foodie Friday! If you want to find TONS of great recipes go there at: http://www.designsbygollum.blogspot.com/   It is wonderful and up every Friday!

 Lit the candle on the coffee table.

Thanks for stopping by. I have been really busy but will be doing my Valentine's table for this weekend so please stop back! XO, Pinky

3 comments:

  1. Pinky that sounds so great!! And that's what it's all about anyway! Can't wait to see your table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pinky...

    My friend, it sounds like you and your honey had a wonderful evening! Ohhh yes...just sitting in front of a warm fire is sooo very relaxing...I love it! Your tomato basil soup sounds yummy...yes, please do share your recipe! I'll be watching for it, my friend!

    Just popping over to say hello! I was looking at your last post...looks like ya'll are really getting the snow! Stay safe and stay warm, sweet friend!

    Warmest winter wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky,

    Evenings like that are so special, aren't they? We really should concentrate on making them happy more often.
    I really enjoyed seeing your snow pictures. We are in the midst of a big icy/snow blast as I type, as is much of our country.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...