Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~~~A CHEERY Breakfast!!!~~~

Good Morning!!!!!! I wish I could invite you all for breakfast, especially at such a CHEERY table! It has been dreary and rainy here for a few days, (SORRY to those who desperately need the rain) so I wanted to do a bright, cheery table!!!!!. I have been waiting and waiting to use these gorgeous dishes that I WON from our dear friend Gollum, back in the winter!!!! I was looking for the perfect tablecloth to enhance these wonderful dishes. Can you guess where I found it??? This beauty came from KMart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited to see it hanging on a rack all by itself, it was the only one and the right size!!! Karma???? So, I quickly grabbed it! I didn't even know about a SPECIAL detail til I got it home. More on that below....
 I love to make a little gift for guests. These are just grocery store flowers but they fit the bill. Red roses and white daisies, PERFECT!!!!!

 I STACKED the dishes: the beautiful dinner plate, salad plate and bowl are all from the same set. I LOOOOOVE these dishes!!!!

 I placed the tiny vases inside the bowls.
 I also scattered some rose petals around the table too.
 I used my white chargers under the stack to really highlight the red of the dinner plate.
 HERE is the detail I referred to earlier! A sweet ruffle along the edge of the tablecloth! I didn't know about it til I got it out of the package to iron!!!!! TOO cute!!!!

 I stuck some rose petals into the glass pillar holders too. Just for a bit of interest.

 This is the SUBSTANTIAL mug and I used the Napolean bee juice glasses too.
 I like a mug with a nice big handle to grab.
 Ah, sweet flowers.....



 SIMPLE flatware from Walmart is used for this breakfast. I thought about using my new napolean bee flatware but wanted the comtrast of the red on the tablecloth.
 2 napkins are gathered for a FULL look: a plain red one and this beauty with the detailed corner. I love these napkins too. I placed some petels on the napkins too. Do you think I got a little carried away??? I just got very excited as this table came together!



 Do you see the bee on the glass?
 Candle light, even for breakfast!




 See how beautifully the mug matches the.....
 detail of the tablecloth!
 A birds eye view for you! You may be thinking, "no centerpiece?". I decided the table was busy enough and nothing really FIT. Do we ALWAYS need a centerpiece?????





See how the stems of the pillar holders are twisted? I love that detail too.

 Just a TOUCH of sparkle in the napkin rings. Every table needs a LITTLE sparkle, don't you think?

 These close ups are a bit blurry, it's my camera but they were so pretty I wanted to share. I love roses that are opened a little.



Thanks for stopping by, I so appreciate all your visits!!!!! I will be linking to these wonderful parties!!!!:
Table Top Tuesday at :  http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/
White Wednesday at:  http://fadedcharm.blogspot.com/
Wow Us Wednesday at:  http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/
Tablescape Thursday at:  http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
Vintage Thingie Thursday at:  http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/
Feathered Nest Friday at:  http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/
Foodie Friday at:  http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/
Show and Tell Friday at:  http://myromantichome.blogspot.com/
Inspiration Friday at:  http://thepicketfence.blogspot.com/
Open House Friday at:  http://nominimalisthere.blogspot.com/
Sunday Favorites at:  http://happytodesign.blogspot.com/
Seasonal Sundays at:  http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/  The Bunny Hop Party at http://www.bunnyjeansdecorandmore.blogspot.com/  Please visit some of these lovely ladies for more wonderful inspiration!!!! XO, Pinky

50 comments:

  1. how beautiful look all these pictures!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even plain cereal would be good eaten off this table. So pretty, looks like a valentine. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is gorgeous Pinky! I love those dishes. They would look great in my dining room. When you get tired of them send them my way...haha.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky, your tablescape is gorgeous & in my favorite color, too! Wish I was a guest coming to your table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky, I LOVE your red and white cheery table! I have that same tablecloth, isn't it just so pretty.
    The way you mixed the red/white patterns and textiles is perfection! This is my kind of table!!!! YOur sweet touches and flowers in those little vases make this table so personal and cozy! Darling!!!!
    Give me a call... I'm home tonight and tomorrow evening. Thursday I have another back procedure.
    xo Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do the prettiest tablescapes! Love the dishes...I found the rooster at Hobby Lobby and painted him up a bit. I'm really picky with my roos! lol...Have a great night! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pinky. So pretty and well...cheery! What's for breakfast???? lol I've been surprised by some of the cute things that I've found at KMart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cheery Pinky. I love the red and white dishes. The roses were a perfect touch to a gorgeous table. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red. The whole table looks so welcoming and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just can't beat a red table!!! This one is beautiful! Congratulations on the dishes, and what a beautiful table cloth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cheerful and happy table, Pinky! I wouldn't mind getting up for that!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those dishes! Your tablecloth matches the napkins i used this week isn't that funny - small world! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this is just unreal. First the dishes are wonderful and what a fabulous treasure to win. You definitely found the right tablecloth. It is stunning and I love the ruffle. The roses, daisies and all of your accessories are so perfectly chosen. This has to be my all time favorite. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pinky, I am green with envy over those lovely dishes -- red is a particular weakness. Love how your paired that charming talbecloth with the red dishes and all the nice details. Wish I were there for breakfast. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous table Pinky, I love red and white, too! I would love the dishes if they were mine also, they're awesome and so happy and cheery. Really a beautiful tablescape, with such perfectly beautiful tablecloth with ruffles. I'm visiting from TT at, BNOTP. Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how lucky you were to win those dishes! I just love how you put that tablescape together.

    That tablecloth was also a good find. I believe it is from the Country Living brand at Kmart.

    Thanks for joining in on the Bunny Hop today. I hope to see you often :)

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh.. I adore this tablecloth I've already emailed my daughter about picking it up to bring when she brings Bailey down.. your table is wonderful... girl I fell in love with everything. I've got to work on getting some red flatware to go with my possible red and white tablecloth... fab pictures Pinky, I know your guests were just as impressed..hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your new wonderful dishes~ even better since you WON them :-) The ruffled contrasting edge is such a wonderful detail on your beautiful tablecloth! We don't have a K Mart near us anymore or I'd be dashing out to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing post and table decoration, colors, photos!
    I love it!


    Have a great day, kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty! I love the dishes & the tablecloth too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not sure what I'm drooling over more...the dishes or the tablecloth! I just adore those dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Pinky, it is lovely. All the layers of elements is fabulous. The entire table is so cheerful and inviting. I love it!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. A cheery table indeed! I cannot get over that tablecloth. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That cloth was made for those dishes! They look perfect together. I just love that little ruffle too. Such a cherry table! Wonderful color. I agree, we don't always need a centerpiece. Someone once told me that a good artist needs to know when to stop. You did. It is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks great. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas. Take care Anu

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pinky,
    Gorgeous, darling! That ruffle around the bottom of the tablecloth is just too cute!!! There also seems to be a bit of khaki or sage green in the tablecloth! I adore your bee glasses...I have the juice bee goblets that match those! Centerpiece? Hm~m~m...perhaps a big bowl of strawberry muffins! HA! This is just lovely, thanks for sharing your new dishes with us!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  27. love your tablecloth!!! Omg the ruffles just make even more great. I love your dishes. they are soo cool. Red and white perfect for breakfast.. only problem is, you'd still have me there at lunch it's so lovely. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cute and cheerful..love the tablecloth! All your red and white dishes are great too! All sorts of lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful table...love the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautifully done.

    Love your dishes and table clothe.

    Hugs,
    Karin Şen Cankan
    Karinsfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. WoW! that is the perfect tablecloth! Darling little ruffle!That is one gorgeous set of dishes too. I love to see candles in the daytime like you see on all the Scandanavian blogs. Gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh My! Too bad it's so late. I'd be headed to K-mart right now. Love, love that tablecloth! I am a red lover, and those dishes are absolutely taking my breath away! I can see why you got a bit carried away with this table setting. The entire thing is gorgeous. I am a new follower. Hopped over from Feathered Nest Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your table linens! This would be so cheerful any time of day. But what a great way to start the day off.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lucky you on both counts! That tablecloth is perfect for sure, and I love your new dishes too. What a lovely setting and I would be very happy to join you rain or shine!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is just a glorious table!!! I love ANYTHING red and this is just beautiful. Breakfast would definitely be a treat at this table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I agree I love those dishes, so pretty! I don't have a red and white combo except holiday dishes. Love that you found the perfect tablecloth at Kmart, sometimes you get lucky. Yes, we need the rain, we went 45 days without any rain and I don't even live in the sunbelt! If you get a chance please stop by for our tea time giveaway. Thanks, the Mom at Cottage and Broome.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good golly,
    Miz Pinky,
    YOU set one
    heck of a lovely
    table!! What a
    treat to peek
    in your window
    and take it all
    in. Have a
    lovely weekend!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really like your dishes, too! They have such a great pattern going on! The tablecloth is just too, too, TOO fabulous!!!!! I am so glad to see your post this morning. I got up at 4:45 a.m. to see my husband off to the clinic, and I haven't been back to bed yet. Your cheerful table design really puts me in the mood for a good breakfast that includes more than a quick bowl of cereal! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Pinky, The tablecloth is PERFECT with your pretty dishes. I am in love with your red and white tablescape. Thank you for sharing at my party and have a great weekend.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just came back with mother, I'm showing her the prettiest tables and for sure she loves this one as I do, I love it again, all this reds, Pinky! Thanks again,, and have a nice Sunday. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  41. Pinky, I'm loving your tablescape and what a great find that red and white tablecloth is.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi lovely lady.
    I love your Red and White Tablescape Pinky. You did a Beautiful job putting this all together for your Breakfast sweet lady. So sorry I just got to your post. I hope you have a great day with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous! I love toile! Your photos are so beautiful! You have me yearning to see one of the whole table. :) Love all the close-ups...felt like I was right there. Sooo beautiful, Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  47. The fleshlight videos prove these male toys are the
    best keyloggers for OS X can view things you've been typing, passwords you've used, and that
    is considered high. Then find a place that has less than perfect experiences, but fleshlight still be a
    fantastic place to find molds. Comment by penis enlargement
    pills September 8, 2006 # magna cum laude Comment by pro solution pills September 4,
    Comment by penis enlargement August 28, 2006 # Poets treat their experiences
    shamelessly: they exploit them.

    ReplyDelete
  48. clicks here You must assume that your insurance coverage will have stipulations and loopholes. And don't forget why you're taking out the insurance in the first place - a high level of cover for vets' bills is probably more important than a host of minor fringe benefits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...