Monday, November 17, 2014

A Small Peek at my Christmas Decorating!

I know, I am VERY early! I usually wait til the weekend after Thanksgiving to start my Christmas decorating BUT, this year my sister and my son are coming up for Colleen's birthday and Thaksgiving and not leaving til the week after Thanksgiving. So, I knew that would be WAY too late to start. I want to have it ALL done when they get here....next week!!! Here are just a few little peeks! I got this Santa picture last year after Christmas at Kirklands, cause everything was 75% off! I could not pass it up! I set up this little vignette on this table that is in the hallway between our 2 offices. It is one of the first things you see when you walk in the house.
 The Santa is one of the MANY Sant'as I have collected over the years. I placed a very large sugar cone here too.
 I loce his expression.
 This little box is another favorite of mine.
 And this sweet snow lady was purchsed years ago at a craft fair. I love hand made things!
 So that is all I have photographed so far. I have been VERY busy!!! I will be sharing lots more! Thanks for stopping by. XO, Pinky
Partying with:
Metamorphosis Monday

9 comments:

  1. Colleen is going to be very excited when she arrives at Grandma's house! Your Christmas décor will surely dazzle and mesmerize her! Just to see it through the eyes of a small child . . so pretty and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Santa picture! I am slowly decorating for Christmas as well. We are going to Ky for Thanksgiving and then leaving for Jamaica the day after. So I wanted to get it all done, so I could enjoy when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to watch Kirklands this year and get a large Santa pic., too. Meant to do it last year. bummer.
    Coleen will love coming to her Grandma's house....sweet little children is what it's all about.:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky, your holidays are going to be super fantabulous this year, all the "firsts" with Colleen,seeing everything through her eyes, how magical it will be. Enjoy every single moment. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be double extraordinary fun this year Pinky! You are off to a beautiful start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trimming the tree today...but that is about it...Love your sneak peeks....so great to greet your family and friends with Santa...and I bet you are so excited this year to decorate for your sweet Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know your home will be beautiful and I just love that Santa picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Pinky and I do love your little snowman! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...