Friday, March 20, 2015

A New Coffee Table Vignette, inspired by Pinterest!


I saw this picture on Pinterest and wanted to copy it. I just had to wait til I could find the plants!!! Our garden centers don't have a thing yet BUT on Tuesday I went with a friend to Amish country and we stopped at a nursery that DID have some plants! I was excited to get them. Let me tell you, the hyacinth smells like a little piece of Heaven. Here is my inspiration picture...Sorry about the quality, I had to take a picture of a picture:)
 Can't you almost smell it?
 These 2 brown bunnies are Goebel, the company that makes Hummels!
 This is one of my sparkly bunnies! A sprig of eggs, flowers and a nest rests on the glass plate, which is resting on white cake plate.

 The sweetness of Spring in a flower.

 One of my faux chocolate bunnies sits on a tall glass candle holder. I added some greens and flowers around the base.
 He came from KMart several years ago, and I never saw them there again. I am so glad I bought 3 sizes!
 A bunny pulling a chick in a wagon joins the scene.
 Here's a birds eye view...
 I did this vignette on the coffee table and then after I took these shots, moved it over to the kitchen table where we can enjoy it everyday! I will share that soon. It looks SO pretty with the runner and dishes that are on there now! I love those little Goebel bunnies.




 I thought I had GREEN reindeer moss but don't:( So, that is on my list to get!! I am not thrilled so much with this brown moss... Could have used Easter "grass, but that looks so cheap to me....
 These 2 handled pots are 2 of my favorites. and they just happen to be the perfect size for a 4 inch pot of flowers:)
 Ahhhhh.....
 
Thanks for your visit! So, how do you think I did, copying my inspiration picture? Hope you liked it! XO, Pinky
I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Table it @ Rustic-Refined
Amaze Me Monday
Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Home Sweet HomeWow Us Wednesdays,

Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday,

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring vignette Pinky. I love the flowers and bunny.
    Have a great week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Pinky! The little Goebel bumnies are so adorable and add a special sweetness to your vignette. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    I think you did f a b u l o u s, dear friend!!!
    I like your coffee table vignette m u c h better!!!
    So~o~o festive, refreshing and celebration of Spring!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, pat. I will be over to visit tomorrow. It has been a LOOOONG day:)

      Delete
  4. Hi Pinky! Oh, this is beautiful! Love all of your pretties and yours is really prettier than the inspiration.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Pinky. I think this vignette is as cute as can be. I'm glad to read that you were recreating something you saw on Pinterest--I do that too, then I wonder if I'd ever have a clever decorating idea of my own, but then realize that 1. there is truly no such thing as an out-of-the-blue idea--the inspiration came from somewhere, and 2. In the process of re-creating I come up with plenty of stuff that's my own creation--as you did, beautifully, I might add!

    Thanks for your nice visit and comment about my spring china cabinet, and you know, I've used that little spoon as a cranberry spoon for years too, but I had not confirmed that's what it was. I don't even remember how/where I learned that it was a cranberry spoon, so thanks for the confirmation! I love that little spoon! :)

    Happy spring/Easter! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pinky! What a beautiful spring vignette! Like you said, I can almost smell those pretty spring flowers. Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so pretty and springy! I actually like yours better! CT ushered in spring with several inches of snow!! UGHHH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, Cathy!!!! WE got several inches of snow yesterday too but today it went up in the 50's so it all melted;):)

      Delete
  8. So beautiful Pinky....and you are right...I can just smell the beautiful flowers!...Great job...you took that inspiration pic to another level !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. Such a pretty spring vignette and I love your bunnies. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty vignette love the twigs with the eggs how cute is that the bunnies are adorable I have a bunny with the same kind of sugar like coating like yours it must have come from same era.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable bunnies and beautiful flowers! So pretty!
    Sheila E

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely. Adorable chocolate bunny. I am loving the flowers. So fresh and springy. I am sure you will enjoy it immensely. Valerie R.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pinky, this is so pretty, and I know it smells heavenly. I have purple hyacinths growing in an antique French jardiniere on my dining room table. They fill the house with their lovely scent. Love it!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah.Hyacinths, to me, are the smell of Spring!

      Delete
  14. Oh so sweet, you did good!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...