Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dining with Flowers and Bunnies!!!


I set a Spring table for us all based on a new runner I found and fell in love with. The pattern and colors are perfect for Spring. I started with an apple green placemat, then my ceramic, ribbon charger, yellow embossed dinner plate and pink flower plate. All these colors are in the runner.
 I used my creamy handled flatware and gathered 2 napkins in a creamy ceramic ring.
 The beautiful alstromeria from the grocery store sit at our place settings in delicate bud vases.
 Some faux forsythia is wound along the runner.
 The taper candles are in my tulip candle holders. These are old as the hills but I still love them.

 A wire bunny covered in greens is the centerpiece, keeping it simple for everyday.
 The bunny S and P are used every day.
 I won these egg napkins at the wedding shower at Yvonne's a couple of years ago at her beautiful home. They are paired with a cutwork green napkin.
 I love, LOVE dishes with interesting edges, it kicks a place setting WAY up a notch!




 Green glasses for our beverage of choice.
 And a bunny mug for coffee!

 A little bunny hopped right over to the table:)
 The other day, the alstromeria was done so I replaced them with these pretty daisies.
 I love these little mini garden carts and filled them with mini speckled eggs.

 And I added these pretty candle rings that blend so beautifully with the runner.


 
Thanks so much for your visit. Don't forget, you can pin this to your tablescape board! Have a beautiful day my friends. XO, Pinky
I am partying here:

 
 

 

 

Amaze Me Monday

Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Home Sweet HomeWow Us Wednesdays,

Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday,

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. I love the bunny and those dishes are so pretty Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I feel like I'm at the Pier 1 store! I’m so glad you linked it with us at Thursday Favorite Things! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Shabbilicious Friday! :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how lovely to find the quiled Easter runner for this tablescape! Your layered plates with all the runner's colors is a great accent to each place setting. Have a wonderful week!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful table. Love the dishes, they look perfect with the runner. Your candlesticks really caught my eye, they are so adorable! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous spring table. The spring colours are just beautiful. I too, love plates with gorgeous edges on them! We are just heading into winter here in Australia but I can see you are really ready for spring to come.
    Suzyq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE are FINALLY getting some spring temps starting tomorrow, Suzyq!! Thanks for your visit!!

      Delete
  7. I love the colors of spring, and the pretty pastels make such a lovely table setting!!
    Well, we're having snow on this first day of spring!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky,
    Love, LOVE, L O V E the Spring color palette of this tablescape, dear friend!!!
    The new runner truly, sets the entire mood of the table!!!
    Your dinnerware choices are splendid!!!
    Love your "green" bunny!!!. . .and the green stemware!!!
    Your tulip candlesticks are charming!!!
    I recently purchased a "new" runner for our upcoming Easter Table!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Runners are just the best when it comes to inspiration. I use them all the time and build tables around them. I find much to like on your table, especially the bunny, the layered plates, the wheelbarrow full of eggs, well everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your table runner! You were so right to build a table around it! Love your dish stack (and I agree that multiple dish edges DO highlight the whole set up!) Well done, and thank you for sharing such a joyful table! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sweet little runner is perfect inspiration for a delightful Spring table setting. I love the little pink flower plate with the yellow dinner plate - perfect! The napkins and the glassware - everything looks just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are the sweetest dishes, and bunnies, and candle rings...love it all Pinky!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...