Friday, July 10, 2015

OBX Wild Horses and Family Pictures

While on vacation at OBX, we drove onto the beach in my sons Jeep to see the wild horses. You HAVE to have 4 wheel drive to drive on that beach. We saw several cars that got stuck. The horses are beautiful and Colleen really enjoyed them. This may have been a family?


 A few up on the dunes
 one lying down? Napping?



Papa and son








 Back home for lunch.


 That night we TRIED to take family pictures but Colleen was sick of pictures.
 She didn't want to do it.....that's ok, it's real life!

 My wonderful "kids".



She ran over to see how the camera worked by itself.
 After we gave up, she put my glasses on:)




Thanks for your visit. I am linking to:
Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Home Sweet HomeWow Us Wednesdays,


Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday,


 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party


7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time....love the wild horses...and yes, when you want them to smile...they just don't feel like it!...I know!...Loved the family pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    These photos will be such pleasant memories for years to come!!!
    You, dear friend, have a beautiful family!!!
    Thank you for sharing with us!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a Beautiful family. The Beautiful pictures show the love that you all have for one another. Your little granddaughter is a little angel. You are Very Blessed! Thank you for sharing!

    In Christ,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you so much for your visit. I wish I could reach you. Thanks for the sweet comments!!! Have a beautiful week! Hope you will come back tomorrow to see my new post:)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful family! I didn't know about the wild horses. They are beautiful too. I'm going to read more about these. Thanks for sharing, Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and lovely family photos and memories!
    We've been to the OBX many times (usually Duck or Corolla) but never saw the horses :( I was going to photoshop one into our vacation photos lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always so hard to get a group pic with kids, I think you did good. Thanks for posting. Hello from Foodie Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...