Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Around the Kitchen, 2015

I thought I should share some of the Fall things in the kitchen this year. I love my vintage scale and just added a twiggy pumpkin and a candle ring.
 My lantern is filled with pumpkins, pinecones,  cinnamon sticks and acorns.
 This is the buffet area of the kitchen.


 A pottery pumpkin from Kirklands on a ceramic riser with a small wreath.
 Next to the sink is this little vignette.

 Over by the stove is the arrangement I made, a small pumpkin guy, leaf paper towels and my pottery utensil holder.

 Leaf and acorn S and P on the stove.
 Spoon rest from Kirklands many years ago.
 I will share the arrangement I made in the leaf vase tomorrow.
 This was a VERY simple arrangement to make.
 I love the container too.
 On top of the fridge is my copper pumpkin that was a gift from my son many years ago too.
 I put a grapevine pumpkin that I decorated on my little stool and next to it my little squirrel.



 These ceramic bags were purchased at a craft fair MANY years ago but I still like them.

 I made 2 little stacks with my little pumpkins.

Thanks for your visit. I hope you are enjoying these beautiful, Fall days.
XO, Pinky

I will be partying with:
THE DEDICATED HOUSE for Before and After Wed

12 comments:

  1. I love everything, Pinky, especially the copper pumpkin, the adorable squirrel, and where did you find paper towels with autumn leaves? Love that! Colleen must have an absolute ball when she visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kitchen, Pinky. I love all the fall touche..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    Adorable Halloween and Autumnal Decor in your Kitchen, dear friend!!!
    Love the copper pumpkin atop your refrigerator!!!
    The vase for your floral arrangement is gorgeous!!!
    Your squirrel stole my heart!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall kitchen Pinky - lots of treasures. I always love to see what you'll do with your little stool! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen is so beautifully decorated for fall. Love the arrangement with the pumpkin on top! I love your wall color also, it is so warm and cozy looking and plays off beautifully with all your fall décor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is lovely, cozy, and welcoming... and perfectly Fall! Love all your touches! ...especially the precious little squirrel and neat vintage scale! And you have such a great eye for detail, you even included leaves printed paper towels! :) Love 'em! ...thanks for popping into visit me and for leaving the sweet comment! I enjoyed my visit here and am now following you! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is lovely, cozy, and welcoming... and perfectly Fall! Love all your touches! ...especially the precious little squirrel and neat vintage scale! And you have such a great eye for detail, you even included leaves printed paper towels! :) Love 'em! ...thanks for popping into visit me and for leaving the sweet comment! I enjoyed my visit here and am now following you! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky, I love your vignettes! Your scale is awesome. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your fall decor is so fabulous Pinky! You always have such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vignettes! I LOVE your ebonized cabinetry, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty fall touches around your kitchen Pinky and of course I love your scale! I always admire your handsome black kitchen cabinets :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...