Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I Made A Fall Arrangement

I have this beautiful Leaf vase that I got at Pier One many years ago so decided to make an arrangement in it for Fall. I have had these pumpkin stems for years and they have been used in different spots but now are part of the arrangement.
 Leaf and acorn stems
 and berry stems also fill the arrangement.
 I love sunflowers and had a few bunches.
 I added some sticks and twigs for height as this spot needs height.






 
Here's a tip, when you are making a tall arrangement, always weight the bottom of the vase with stones. I had some river rocks so that is what I used. This arrangement was basically free as I had everything. Thanks for your visit. I am sharing at:
Dixie Delights - Share Your Style
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesday at Our Home
The Dedicated House - Make it Pretty Monday
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Fall Into Fall
A Stroll Thru Life for No Spend, Clean out party
THE DEDICATED HOUSE for Before and After Wed

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You did an awesome job arranging the flowers and foliage! And thanks for the tip about the rocks! Will have to remember that! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful, Pinky! I really like the height of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The large white candlesticks I had in my post came from out local Tuesday Morning a few months ago. I love them too. Ha. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the arrangement! And also thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky,
    I L O V E this Sunflower arrangement,d ear friend!!!
    Thank you for the tip on weighing down the vase for tall arrangements!!!
    Your arrangement and the placement on your Kitchen bar is stunning!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty fall arrangement using the materials you had on hand Pinky! Sunflowers always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Pinky! There is something about sunflowers - love them. Great tip on weighing it down, don't want a "tipsy" arrangement! Have a wonderful week my dear. Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...