Thursday, October 22, 2015

Some changes out Front

I did a few changes out front. I decided to put a mum in my olive bucket, move a plant etc. I moved this faux pumpkin to in front of my little gate since it is the same shape.
 Love my little lantern flag.
 The mum is now in the olive bucket and lifted onto a stand. The pot of begonias is now gone, the frost got it the other day:( Today it is back to 74!!!
 I also brought my favorite, COPPER olive bucket out to the front porch.

 I got this last year and just love, LOVE it!




 The coleus is still alive and I love how it is growing up the sticks:)
 Begonia, gone:(


 I thought I would show you the zinnias. This was last week, BEFORE the freeze:( Now they are all dead and in the trash:(

 The colors are amazing.


 The rock garden is still pretty (and alive). The frost didn't bother it for some reason, even though there was frost all over the grass.
 
Thanks for your visit.
XO, Pinky
 
Sharing with:
THE DEDICATED HOUSE for Before and After Wed.

7 comments:

  1. What a happy greeting each of your guests must have. I love the flag, I carried them in the shop for a while they were great for sales. Love all your fine buckets and the way they uplift your beautiful flowers even more. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful, Pinky!

    I love the copper olive bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    The wooden gate is adorable!!!
    Love how your pumpkins mimic one another!!!
    The copper olive bucket is spectacular!!!
    You have a gorgeous entry and wreath at the front door!!!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so festive - love all of the pumpkins and the zinnias are so pretty - sorry you had a freeze...happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful flowers! And the pumpkin is just adorable. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with Thursday Favorite Things! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so festive and welcoming for fall Pinky! We have had a freeze yet our frost date is typically right around Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...