Monday, December 12, 2016

Nighttime Christmas House Tour, Part 1

Good morning!!! I thought I would change up the usual house tour and share it at night. I LOVE seeing the house at night with the lights and candles on. The house seems to glow! I hope you enjoy. Come on in!!! I would greet you with a smile and a drink:)

 When you come in the door this is what greets you.
 I love doing the stair railing each year!
 The dining room hutch has a garland with lights too.


 Past the stairs is this credenza with our Hummel Nativity that I treasure.

 This life size, Joyce Ditz Santa is next.
 The living room
 is a cozy room at Christmas.
 The tree.....I know, the other night one section of lights burned out:( I am so bummed but am going to try to fix it before the house tours on Fri. night!

 Gifts wraped in red with leopard ribbon.
 Another nativity with a crèche that Joe made me.
 Looking into the kitchen
 The top of the fridge with a lit package and some snowmen
My gingerbread bar!
More snowmen, and the Santa basket holds our cards.
 My candy tree, and Mrs. Claus.






 The Byers Choice caroler Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

 The small figures are Byers Choice Kindles.

 Sugared fruit, gold berries, gold deer etc. adorn the garland

 along with some leopard ribbons


 Details of the hutch garland
Thanks SO much for your visit at this most busy time! I hope you enjoyed looking around. I so enjoyed having you!!!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

26 comments:

  1. So warm and festive and so many beautiful details, Pinky! I love your beautiful garlands and all your nativities. My MIL used to collect nativities and she had so many special ones. I think she's slowly given them all away. Your home is beautiful and I love how you featured it at night. It almost makes winter worth it when we enjoy the lights in the evening!
    love and blessings to you and your family~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lynda, thanks so much. Your home is exquisite so this is a big compliment!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Pinky, everything is so beautifully done. I love it all, but I think one of my favorites is the stair railing, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marty. I love doing the railing as I never had one to do in the old house:) XO

      Delete
  3. Your home is so lovely and inviting! I love that you have touches of Christmas everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky, your home is gorgeous. So many vignettes and places to enjoy. I totally enjoyed seeing your beautiful home. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Santa over the mantle! Your home is so festive - Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nighttime Christmas tour, Pinky, with all the lights and candles. Your home is so festive and beautiful.
    Merry Christmas,
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! You are going to also "wow" your neighbors for the neighborhood tour....I am sure it will be the best in the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks gorgeous, Pinky! I specially love your kitchen. How beautiful! Take care, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly want to shop in your house Pinky! Marvelous! I want to steal that mini tree in your kitchen! Thank you for joining the 12 days of Holiday Homes Link party! hope you can drop by and check out my Christmas tour one of these days as well! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Gorgeous! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply Gorgeous! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinky, your home is absolutely beautiful. I love all of your Christmas decor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your home is so inviting and beautiful! You did a fantastic job with the handrail- that's a lot of work! I've always loved your Hummel nativity- truly a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pinky you have a gorgeous home and stunning Christmas decor. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...