Thursday, May 25, 2017

Summer Greetings, Outside and Inside

I got some shots of the front "porch" area and the foyer. It is amazing that Memorial day weekend is almost here. You couldn't tell by our weather. I hope you all have a great weekend and maybe have some plans. So, WELCOME!!!
 My large urn never gets sun, so I have to plant shade loving plants in here. I put a caladium, some peach and white impatiens and a potato vine in it. I also added some curly willow sticks to support the caladium as it gets bigger.
 A peach kalanchoe is in a pot and one of my bunnies says hello.
 This gorgeous begonia is such a pretty color!
 I have had this pot in the house all winter. Last year I found the coleus plants coming up from seed in the yard so planted them in a pot with another plant and they have survived the winter.
 My brown bunny holds petunias.
 On the walk coming up to the door my large pot has a peach geranium and I forget what is in the small pot but it also has orange flowers.
 A bluish/purple petunia is in the hanging pot. That is a bluebird feeder that Joe made. We watch them eating from the dining room.

 Come on in! Most of you know that these stairs are one of the things that sold me on this house. I knew I would line them with some of my blue and white jars.
 For Summer I have added pretty blue rings to the candles and placed blue birds by them.

 Most of the blue birds came from Michaels last year.
 The rings all came from Joann Fabrics.

 The candles come on with a remote.
 I love lighting them at night. I can see them from here at my desk.
Thanks so much for your visit. I hope you have a great weekend but remember the reason for the holiday. We would not live in peace without the sacrifice so many have made for our freedom.
      

      XO, Pinky
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,


 

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,


 

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Let’s Dish!

Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 
 










6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Pinky...and yes, I bet those candles look great at night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower pots are so pretty and creative but I expected nothing less from you, Pinky!! I love impatiens, we have a lot of shade, too. Your staircase is so awesome! You should submit some photos to a few magazines...totally one of a kind.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your decor and style Pinky! Those curly willow sticks are seriously so cool in your urn planter. I'd love to do something like that :) Those little birdies you added to your staircase are so charming! Thanks for sharing with us at Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stairway! So lovely and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the prettiest stairways I've ever seen. Your beautiful flowers create a warm welcome into your home and I imagine passersby and neighbors love them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the touches of summer you added. Your flowers look wonderful. I have been going petunia crazy outside and now need to add some geraniums after seeing how petty yours are. Have a great weekend Pinky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...