Thursday, September 7, 2017

Shades of Green for an Early Fall Table

I have done my Fall decorating but set a simple table in shades of green. I didn't want to start with pumpkins on the table just yet. I started off making a large arrangement of limelight hydrangeas that I had dried this year for the table. I put pinecones in the bottom of the basket as filler and then added the stems of hydrangea.
 I also tried an antler for some added texture. I love this basket too.

 I am using a burlap runner and then I used a water hyacinth place mat, green square dinner plate and a green leaf salad plate. All topped off with a burlap pumpkin!
 Lowes had these tiny mums for $1.00 so I had to pick up a few. I placed them in these wicker buckets that actually have glass inserts. I will plant the mums and then use the glass with candles for the table.

 The garden chair napkin rings have a tiny pumpkin on the seat. I gathered a burlap type napkin with a green dotted napkin in the ring.

I placed my 2 brown glass pumpkins on these stands and surrounded them with candle rings.
 I found these squirrel S and P at the dollar store and couldn't resist.



 We had tiny peeks of sun the other day so I got some shots.



 The hydrangeas are in all stages of colors.






 
Thanks for your visit. I am praying for everyone in the path of Irma. My son is evacuating as I type this, but my sister and Joe's sister and brother are still in Fl. I am praying they will be safe.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style



 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday


 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 

 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pinky this tablescape is gorgeous. I love the dried hydrangeas. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your son is getting on outta there. It's just not safe, and better safe than sorry. Even if the hurricane takes a different turn. You just never know. Mother Nature cannot be 100% accurately predicted.

    Pretty first of fall table! Those hydrangeas...wow! I'm headed tomorrow to get my little $1 mums for decorating around the deck and front porch. Yours look nice on your table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet table! Love the greens you have used...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...