Friday, March 23, 2018

An Easter Welcome on the Credenza

I like to decorate the top of the credenza for the seasons as it is the first piece of furniture to welcome our guests. I placed a favorite runner down first then added some bunnies.
 I didn't like the look of the blank wall behind the center bunny so added the basket and egg wreath. The center bunny is sparkly, it is so cute with the little bunny helping his Mom:)
 On the left side are 2 silvery bunnies and a glass bunny perched up on a mercury glass piece.
 On the right side we have 2 bunnies and a lamb.






 Here is the detail of the runner. I love the colors and design.


I wish you all a very nice weekend. Our snow is melting but it isn't getting out of the 40's for days. I am so looking forward to getting outside!!!
XO, Pinky 

I will be sharing here:
Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

6 comments:

  1. ohmigosh I love all your bunnies! they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, love all your bunnies - they are so happy ! I especially love the runner, it is really pretty.

    We have just a bit of snow left - but it is cold and is to stay that way for the next several days. Hold on - spring will arrive !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice way to welcome guests into your home! So sweet and perfect for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Pinky. I like the basket with the wreath for a background idea. Love all the bunnies!
    Wishing you a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and warm welcome for your family and friends...this can only make them smile when they enter your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decorations are so warm and welcoming. I'm sure all of your guests loved the greeting! Thank you for sharing with us on Party in Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...