Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Bunnies in the Breakfast Room

My name is Pinky and I LOVE bunnies:) I admit it. I love them out in the garden (decorative ones that is) and I love them inside as part of my decor. The breakfast room is all dressed up with my bunnies! I took these pictures on a very sunny morning!

3 bunnies hopped right up to the top of the hutch. Did you seer all 3?









 It is always so bright and cheery in here when the sun shines! I love it after almost 30 years of living in the woods with little sunshine!
 A large bunny hopped up to the top of the hutch along with her little baby.

 The large bunny looks like cement but is paper mache and light as a feather;) One of my faux chocolate bunnies is below it.
 I would 2 garlands together for the top of the hutch. Mr. and Mrs. bunny are on the top shelf.
 On the middle shelf are my 2 Goebel bunnies.
 Along with a rattan bunny and a ceramic bunny that is one of my favorites.
Aren't they sweet?

I am longing for Spring and am glad that Easter is early so that I could pull out the bunnies. I hope you all have a wonderful week and a beautiful day today. We are getting just a glancing blow from the 3rd noreaster storm!!! Hopefully Spring is right on it's tail!!! 
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

1 comment:

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...