Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Welcoming Spring Table in the Dining Room

I keep a table set in the dining room, as it is the first room you see as you enter our home. I love changing them for the seasons. This table was inspired by the runner that I found at Christmas Tree Shops! I love the soft pastel colors. I am usually not a pastel person but in the Spring I am. I was going to use plain turquoise dinner plates then remembered that I have these beautiful bird plates that I got on clearance at Pier 1 years ago! Then I found the small bird plates on clearance at Pier 1 this year! The tiny nests came from Michaels and I added the tiny eggs.
 I had the flowered place mats and napkins in  my stash too.
 This is the runner that inspired the table.
 I also had these turquoise pillar holders and the turquoise and white LED candles!
 I love this arrangement of white cherry blossoms in a rattan covered glass vase that I made last year.

 I gathered a yellow and the flowered napkins in  a bird napkin ring.
 My SIL, Jane gave me these hand painted wine glasses many years ago and they seemed perfect for the table. Thanks again, Janie!


 My Napolean bee flatware is a standard for Spring and summer.

 I surrounded the candles with these flowered rings too.



Thanks for your visit! Have a beautiful weekend.
XO, Pinky

I will share at these parties:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

5 comments:

  1. Lovely spring table, Pinky. So love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring table! Your runner is so pretty & I love your rattan covered vase!
    I am happy that you are enjoying the wine glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Those bird plates are gorgeous and your linens are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Soft pastels and birds definitely say spring is here. Or at least it's just around the corner, lol!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  5. A most beautiful Spring table Pinky!...Love plates and love how you added great texture by adding bird's nest for a very pleasant surprise.....and yes, your SIL, Jane's gift of those beautiful glasses are indeed perfect for the table!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...