Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I Got My Shells Out!

Hi everyone!!! O have been MIA mainly because we were on family vacation to OBX (the Outer Banks of NC) for a week and then when we got home I had so much scheduled I didn't get to do anything with my blog. But this weekend I finally decided to get my shells out for summer! I have a large collection, I started collecting them at least 30 years ago! Today I will share the mantle.
 and the hearth.
 I really didn't have to do much to transition from Spring to Summer. I removed the birds and nests and replaced them with some of my shells.


 I found this beautiful piece of blue coral last year but forget where I got it. I do have a REAL piece of blue coral too that I will share in another post.
 I placed my sea fan behind the glass candle holder to which I added a large shell.



 Starfish also are a pretty addition.
 The blue coral piece is on a shell candle holder that I have had for years.

 On the hearth I just added 2 starfish votive holders and a grouping of shells in the center.







 Love this candle holder.


 Yes, that is a real sea horse. Have had that many years too and can't believe I haven't broken it in all this time!


Thanks so much for your visit. We are in a brutal heat wave, it hit 100 today and is just brutal outside. Stay cool and hydrated!!!! And I wish you all a very happy 4th of July. I will be back on Thursday to she some more.
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:
Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful collection of shells and I love how you display them. Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marty. I am sorry have missed your posts. I'll be over soon!

      Delete
  2. Lovely collection and displayed so pretty. Have missed your post - hope you will visit me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky! Your shells look lovely and are a perfect summery touch. Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...