Friday, September 7, 2018

2 Pre Fall Vignettes.

Good morning. I will admit, I have been working on my Fall decorating all week, slowly but surely. I will start to share all of it next week. So, in the mean time I thought I would show you what I did when I took all the shells away and summer decor. So here are the credenza and the coffee table, before I did Fall! Simple but all pieces I like a lot.

 The large jar was found at Home Goods years ago but remains a favorite. The rock was found in Fl. when we were visiting friends several years ago. The palm tree lamp has always been a favorite. It stays here all the time.


 Joe bought me this blue orchid a few weeks ago. I LOVE it!  So, I built the vignette around it.
 Aren't those flowers beautiful!!
 This guy is another piece that I love.
 A Faux fern in a blue and white pot, and an Led candle on a blue and white dish completes the vignette. The candle is on a timer so comes on each evening.

Thanks for stopping by! We will have Colleen all weekend, and she starts gymnastics at a new gym on Sat. morning! She started Kindergarten on Tuesday. My sweet girl is growing up way to fat for this Gigi!

XO, Pinky

Sharing here:
Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty blue orchid is gorgeous. Love your tall asian statue. I have always admired your pretty vignettes. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...