Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Glitz and Glam Fall Dining Table

Good morning !!!! I hope you are having a good week and embracing the beginning of Fall! I admit I LOVE Fall! So I am all into it. We don't use our dining room much so I keep the table set to greet our guests. It is the first room you see when you come in the house. So here is my Fall table in the dining room. The black dinner plates are my good china that I have had forever. I found the pumpkin plates at Home Goods about 3 years ago and got 4. Last week I found 4 more!!!! I got them, naturally:)
 I found the beaded, pumpkin place mats at CTS 2 years ago. LOVE them! The gold flatware is perfect for this glitzy table:)
 The view from the foyer.
 Love this embellished pumpkin, but forget where I found it.
 The table was designed around this runner from TJMaxx.

 Glass gourd on a glass candle holder.

 Gold pumpkin on a mercury glass stand.
 The napkins were my Mother-in-laws. They have a matching tablecloth and they are very special to me. The tablecloth and napkins are all hand embroidered.


 I scattered these sparkly acorns along the runner too.

 The pumpkin pillows were found at Bed Bath and Beyond several years ago.


 Let's light the candles!





 I love a touch of leopard so added a votive at each place setting.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I wish I could have a dinner party and have you all over! 
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. You know I love all the glitz and glam with the pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Pinky. Love the sparkly pumpkins. The placemats are lovely. I adore glamour and glitz. You have truly set a spectacular table. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to attend a dinner party in such an elegant setting! Everything is just beautiful. I can see why you treasure those napkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...