Thursday, October 18, 2018

An Evening Fall Tour

Good morning!!! I thought that since it is getting dark earlier every day (which I hate by the way), I would give you a little tour in the evening. It IS such a pretty time.  PLEASE, come on in! We will start at the front door. The candles are lit at dusk and the lamps are all on timers.
 The credenza is lit and the lamp on top.
 These are a little out of order: when you walk in, this area is just to the left.


 This picture used to be on our fireplace at the old house. I love it here in the dining room now.
 My fall dining room table.
 Silver, gold and black.

 Now we are entering the living room.
 My hubby made the wood valances and trimmed them with bamboo molding.
This sectional is ober 30 years old. It has held up well!!
 The elephant lamps came from India.
 I realized I haven't shared this screen much. It was my in-laws and I have always LOVED it!
 My chair and curio cabinet.
 The curio houses more blue and white pieces and my Hummels.


 Now we'll go into the breakfast room/morning room. Joe made me this hutch years ago. It is always dressed for each season.



 I got this valance at our community garage sale the second year we were here. It is PERFECT for this room. There are bamboo matchstick blinds behind the valance. I had them pulled all the way up for the summer and will put them half way down now.

 Turn around and you enter the kitchen.
 Now we'll go into the kitchen.

 I always keep a lamp here and some seasonal items.
 I love this topiary.


Thanks so much for your visit. Please let me know you were here!
XO, Pinky

I will share here:


Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

10 comments:

  1. You home is always beautiful, but at night it just glows. Gorgeous tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I need a new computer, as I have drooled all over mine! lol
    So gorgeous. I love the blue and white against the terra cotta walls.
    Love the blinds, too! Your house is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    The ambiance from your evening lighting is totally mesmerizing!
    I love your living room design. Magazine photo worthy, dear one.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely home. . .an enchanted evening!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pinky - such a cozy and welcoming tour. Although I do hate to say goodbye, your posts reminds me how charming it is to have all the accent lighting and candles burning. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky, I so love the blue and white pottery and Asian influence in your home.
    Thanks for the tour.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft glows are abundant in your home...So very pretty Pinky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this time of year just so I can turn on those special lights and light the candles! Your home is beautiful ... it glows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...