Friday, October 5, 2018

The Colors of Fall Living Room Tour

Oh dear, what a mess. I just got home from a week at the beach with my girlfriends. We have done this trip for over 40 years!!! I am so blessed to have these friends in my life!  I did this post the other day, THOUGHT I scheduled it for this morning but just saw that it posted last night and also there is no post!!!! One paragraph with no pictures so I am redoing it now. OY!!!! This is the view as you approach the living room from the foyer.
I have most of my blue and white collection in this room. I also love a touch of animal print in every room:)
 The mantle and hearth are all dressed in their "fall finery".
 This is my chair and the iron stand next to it always sits there, and changes with the seasons.

 The elephants at each end of the sofa came from Vietnam and I TREASURE them! My hubby, also made me the wood valances at the windows and trimmed them with bamboo moulding.


 I love my blue pumpkin pillows. The center one came from PB 2 years ago and the end ones came from Big Lots!!!!
The coffee table vignette mixes a leopard pumpkin and vase with a blue velvet pumpkin and 2 wheat candle holders.





 Blue and white pieces and Hummel figurines are in the curio cabinet.
 This little stand changes with the seasons too.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I will get back to more blogging next week. I hope you are all having a beautiful start to Fall.
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

4 comments:

  1. I adore your house. Seeing a post from you always makes me so happy.
    Your home seems so warm and interesting. If I visited, I'd spend lots of time
    wandering about, just looking at all your lovely things. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love all your fall colors and accessories. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful as always Pinky!...Your vast and gorgeous collection of blue and white is a magnificent compliment to all of your seasonal decor...Happy Fall Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks fabulous Pinky. Your living room is beautiful. The fall decor is just enough to say fall and tastefully set out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...