Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Some Sneak Peeks!

Good morning! I know I have been MIA, but I have been decorating for Christmas. I know, it is very early but I don't have Thanksgiving here and our son comes up from Fl. so I like to get it done since he is never here for Christmas. Now, do you choose a theme each year? I don't always but this year is "The Year of the .....DEER!!!" I am giving you a peek of SOME of the deer that are part of this years decor. I'm not ready to share the rooms yet. And I don't have my tree up yet either cause we have had so much going on. We drove to NC for a wedding last weekend. Then had a funeral this weekend and today had to go to a lunch. Thurs. is another birthday lunch for friends, Fri. night a special social at the clubhouse for our veterans, Sat. is Colleen's birthday party.....whew! Then Thanksgiving! So I am getting it done when I have some free time.
So here are just a few pictures of some deer around the house right now. I have 2 of these guys in the dining room. You'll see them soon:)
 This sparkly guy is hanging out in the living room.
 Along with this dancing deer.
 Another sparkly deer.
 This little guy is part of a set of 3. He is sitting at one of my Santa's feet.
 I LOVE this pine cone deer.

That's all for today. Just some peeks. Have you started yet? 
XO, Pinky

Sharing here:
Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

6 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty. I love all of your deer, they are gorgeous. I need to get busy and get some things done too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    You deer tease, you!
    Love the snippets I could see!
    You continually inspire me!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful settings Pinky. You always decorate with style. Love that you have started. Looking forward to seeing more. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...