Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The First Christmas Room Reveal, the Guest Room

Good morning! It has been 2 weeks of decorating around here and I am finally ready to start sharing the rooms with you all! First off though, I want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and my hope that you can share it with loved ones.
I am using my Winter Birds bedding in the guest room as I have done something different in the master this year:) Stay tuned. So, here is the guest room: I hung this wreath on the door to WELCOME our guests!
 The bedding came from Pottery Barn a few years ago.


 I really like the artwork that I have had for many years with this bedding too.
 I have had all these pillows and shams, didn't have to buy anything new.
 I have had these birds and bird houses also and the place mats that I have on the bedside tables.
 I forget where I found this but love it.

 My sleigh remains another favorite piece. I found it at TJMaxx several years ago. I wish I had gotten 2 of them.

 The dresser got dressed with some birds and a plaid tree.
 I added some red berries to this arrangement too.


 I forget where I found this, I THINK it might have been Kirklands.

 Love the faux fur on the sleigh. I wrap this up VERY carefully each year.






Thanks for your visit. I will be sharing all the rooms. Again, happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

7 comments:

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...