Monday, October 20, 2014

A Touch of fall in the Master

I found this animal print pumpkin so HAD to get it and use it in the master.I love this bedding for fall and also love a touch of animal print in ANY room at ANY time of year!
 These colors make my heart happy!
 This is the sitting area of the master. I come in here and read in the winter or watch TV sometimes.
 I got these pillows last year for a steal! They were less than $9.00 each! The colors are so beautiful to me. As you can see the sun pours in here all afternoon so it is fun to snuggle up in the throw and read on a cold winter day.

 And I have my sweet girl right beside me:)



 I do have more recent pictures of her in my office where I can see them more.
 A faux succulant garden

 The colors in the artwork work so well in here. If you would like to see more of the bedding you can see it here: http://designsbypinky.blogspot.com/2014/09/fall-bedding-in-master.html


Thanks for your visit. I am partying with:
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. Love the animal print pumpkin flows perfectly in your beautiful room.
    fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touches of animal prints and those pillows are beautiful- perfect for fall! Everything looks warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...I love that velvet cheetah pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your animal print! Where did you get that darling pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sitting area is so cozy..LOVE the leaf pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be a wonderful way to hibernate this winter!!! The colors make the room look really warm and toasty, and with the abundance of natural sunshine...you'll be snug as a bug in a leopard skin rug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bedroom is very pretty.
    Love that sunshine coming in.
    I've been looking for a loveseat like this...wonder where you got yours.? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky,
    A lovely place to curl up with a good book!
    I adore the hues in your color palette, too, dear friend!!!
    Great find with your pillows!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...