Thursday, October 2, 2014

Look What I Got!!!

Last week I was at the beach with 9 other girlfriends! This is the 40th year we have done this trip!!!!!!!! Yes, you read that right, 40 years! We always have a great time and already look forward to next year. While there I did a little "retail therapy"....are you surprised?? I stopped at Home Goods first and when I saw this I fell in love!  It was handmade in Turkey! I love the copper and the black handles!!!! It is beautifully made.


 I showed you this faux olive bucket earlier that I got from Walmart! I have enjoyed it here in the breakfast room all summer.
 It is filled with faux ferns.
 Now I love the new one SO much more!!! It is more "me"!!

 At first I just put the fern in it but then...
 started filling it for Fall!
 Orange hydrangeas, and berries.
 Then some artichoke stems completed it. I love it and wanted to share. Hope you are having a great week. XO, Pinky
I will be partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

9 comments:

  1. What a find! I love "treasure hunting" at Home Goods. Your fall colors are perfect in it. Enjoy the beautiful fall. We turned pretty cold yesterday but I think it is warming up. I have too much to do in the garden for it to get cold on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to treasure hunt at Home Goods. I love your Olive bucket, it looks very pretty filled with fall foilage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Pinky! The copper is wonderful. Our HG had some copper when I was in a couple of weeks ago. I didn't get any of it...should have, but I'm trying not to buy anything for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,
    I agree, the copper bucket blends perfectly with your decor!!!
    Love the Autumnal hues within the bucket!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. 40 consecutive years??!?!??! THAT is dedication to the pursuit of happiness and sand between your toes!!! :-)

    Great find, Pinky! I am glad you have an olive bucket that you really, really love now! I liked the other one, but this one is the one that is closest to your heart now, so I love it, too! You've really spiffed it up to get in the fall spirit!

    Have fun playing with your pretty new toy, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so pretty, Pinky! Love all your pretty fall decor, and copper is just the perfect accent for fall.
    Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new copper bucket Pinky! It looks so pretty for fall filled with your seasonal orange hydrangeas and berries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so strange...I could swear I commented on this post a few days ago but I don't see it! (I saw your comment over at BNOTP and decided to click over again to see if there was anything new.)

    Anywhoo...I have the same orange bowls and I'm almost certain I got them at HomeGoods. Is there anyone that doesn't love that store? Admittedly, they're not as good as they once were though, almost everything is from China now, but there are still treasures to be had,

    Love the copper bucket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...