Monday, May 2, 2016

Changing Coffee Table Vignettes

Good morning! Last week I decided to change the vignette on the coffee table and realized I never showed you what has been there for a month or so! Here is what I had on here.
 One of my blue and white jars, my large brown bunny with a nest in his backpack, a stem with a nest and eggs, and my blue candle on a cut glass holder. All are corralled in my large basket.
 I found the candle ring at Joann Fabric.

 I also recently found this great pineapple candle holder at Joann's. The pineapple is the symbol of hospitality. I decided I wanted it for my table.
 I added a nest and a blue and white bird.
 Then I added the candle ring under the bird.
 The candle inside is LED, battery operated. They come in several different colors too. But I liked the white one the best.
 I added this feather to the nest that I found outside.
 I love these cute little birds. I found them at Michaels. They have a lot of great little birds this year!
 
Thanks for your visit!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be partying here:
Thoughts of Home Thursday at Décor to Adore

10 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Pinky! You know I love everything blue and white.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Pinky...and love how the pillow in the background blends with the ginger jar on the table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shirley. Itried to get that in the picture:)

      Delete
  3. Pretty before and pretty after, Pinky! I love the pineapple candle holder....Joanne's you say?

    Warm hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Joann Fabrics. They also have them in coral and turquoise!

      Delete
  4. I love the blue and white Pinky! Great vignettes.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. I don't change our coffee table often enough.

    Happy Thoughts of Home. We are so glad you joined us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky,
    Love the simplistic changes to your vignette within your trayscape upon the coffee table!
    L O V E the white pineapple votive holder!
    Simply elegant, dear friend!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...