Monday, September 19, 2016

Fall on the Mantle and Hearth

I was inspired by Pinterest this year in doing my mantle. I found a pin that had a beautiful garland hanging off the side of the mantle. I took it from there and this is what I created. I used this glass pumpkin on the left side. I am loving the glass pumpkins!
 Many of you have seen this berry garland for many years, usually just draped across the mantle. I wound it together with a leaf garland then draped it down the side of the mantle.

 I added some dries orange slices too.


One of my velvet pumpkins at the base of one of the candle sticks.
 The candle sticks are holding 2 of my crackle pumpkins.
 A wooden acorn sits in the center.
 I created a new arrangement in this pottery vase adorned with turtles. It is a favorite of mine.
 I used berries, Chinese lanterns, feathers,  and sticks.




 Since I took these pictures I added a candle ring under the other pumpkin too.

 I kept the hearth simple as there is a lot going on, on the mantle.


 My ivy topiary cranes, a blue and white jar and a velvet pumpkin adorn each side of the hearth.
N




 I hope you have enjoyed seeing the Fall 2016 mantle. Thanks so much for your visit.
XO, Pinky
 
I am sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

13 comments:

  1. So so pretty. I love that berry garland, everything is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    The drape of your garland intermingled with the leaves and dried orange slices is stunning, dear friend! I am lovin' those dried orange slices!
    The hues and textures of this mantle arrangement are truly show stopper design!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. To start with, your mantel and fireplace is fabulous!
    The Fall decorations you created are gorgeous; love all the Oriental jars. I am so bad with mantels, not creative at all.
    I'm pinning for inspiration.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of blue, white and pumpkin! Beautiful autumn decorations, a joy to see every day, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky, your mantel looks so great! Love the draped garland and the blue and white accents. Everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!...Love everything about this mantel Pinky!...and of course the beautiful arrangement that you always create too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the colours you've used. I'm a fan of berry garlands and rings/wreaths and really admire what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful, Pinky! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every little and big bit is gorgeous. Your floral work is always beautiful sheila

    ReplyDelete
  10. This fall decoration is too lavish and gorgeous to see. Completely a delightful presentation to adore. You have literally nailed this fall decor. You are awesome at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinky, your Fall mantel is beautiful! You did a wonderful job on the floral arrangement! It is absolutely gorgeous! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. where do u get ur large candle rings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, I get them at a Flower warehouse about 45 mins. from me. I have also seen some at Joann Fanric. If I can't find the right size you can always cut a garland apart and just wrap it around whatever you need!!!! Hope this helps.

      Delete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...