Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fall Patio, 2016

I decorated the patio for Fall and we have enjoyed it out there, or at least I have when we had mild Fall days and I can read. It is so peaceful to sit and hear the water of the waterfall and the birds chirping. The pics are not really great as I took them on a very sunny day. As you walk out onto the deck this is the view from the stairs.

 This is where I usually sit, this is a glider and I love to rock:)

 This twig bench came from Lowes about 6 or 7 years ago. I still love it!
 I did a stack of just 2 pumpkins this year. I love the lumpy one on top:) The gerber daisies are still going strong.
 Out by this tete-a-tete I placed a pumpkin in the pot that had held a plant all summer and surrounded it with a group of gourds and a couple of pumpkins. I still haven't gotten this piece stained, that's on the "to do" list:)
 This jack o lantern also came from Lowes 2 years ago. We should have bought stock in Lowes when we moved here as it is 10 mins away and we practically live there:):)
 Small pumpkins line the steps between the lanterns and on the railings.
 The leaf pillows came from Kirklands several years ago.


 Do you look for pumpkins with unusual stems? I do!
 
Thanks for stopping by. We are very cold right now but it is supposed to warm up a bit this weekend so I'll be back outside again! 
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

7 comments:

  1. That is a really beautifully styled patio ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice place to hang out and unwind, Pinky. It looks all set for a nice fall home getaway. I think our 'outdoor' days are pretty well gone here now. it is in the 30s tonight and it has been raining. I suspect we lost a lot of the rest of our leaves today. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful patio Pinky...and I love seeing it in every season....You have decorated it so beautifully for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That perfect fall blue sky - great contrast to your lovely patio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely spot to sit outdoors and enjoy. You have decorated it perfectly for fall. Thank you for sharing at DI&DI. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice area for enjoying the outdoors Pinky. Your fall touches look amazing too.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...