Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Morning in the Living Room

Just a short post today. I got up yesterday and the sun was shining so beautifully in the living room, I had to take some shots to share. We are having 80 degree weather this week but by the weekend it will drop like a stone. It is sometimes difficult to photograph as different angles make it look different.
 This is a perfect example of what I mean, it was much brighter than this shows.
 I am enjoying this coffee table vignette but am thinking of changing it.
 I really like the zebra rug in here. I love a touch of animal print in any room.
 I now have 3 leopard glass pumpkins in here;)
 This pumpkin pillow cover came from Pottery Barn outlet last year.
 I placed a garland around the base of my large blue and white jar.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please leave me a comment to say hello.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Pinky. I love how the light just streams in through the windows. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your living room looks gorgeous! Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    Gorgeous how the sun's 'rays' add reflective light to your living room, dear friend!
    I love the first photo!
    Your chair blends harmoniously with your lovely Autumnal decor!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those a beautiful pictures! You must have painted the living room- I don't remember it being that color before. It looks pretty! We've been enjoying nice weather but it's cooling off now. The nights are getting pretty cold but we still haven't had a frost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    Thank so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...