Monday, November 28, 2016

Our first Christmas Everyday table!!!

Good morning! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and were surrounded by the ones you love. We sure did. Colleen just turned 4 and she is at a great age now to really enjoy the holidays. So, I started my Christmas decorating Wed. afternoon since we weren't hosting. I have been working non stop since then and am ALMOST done! Anyway, back to the table!!! I always start in the kitchen and breakfast room when I decorate. So, I set us a pretty table. I decided to do a snowman themed table, even though we are supposed to get some MUCH needed rain this week. I love this little guy. I call him my "help I've fallen and can't get up" snowman:)
 The snowman S and P and last year I found this toothpick holder at the $ store.
 The dinner plate is the Better Homes and Garden brand at Walmart. The snowman plate is many years old and I don't remember where I got it.
 There are 4 different snowmen on them:) I used the green flatware against the red placemat.
 My white bubble glasses are filled with some Christmas goodies. The holly water  glasses are a new find at the $ store this year!
 The holly design matches well with the holly on the border of the plates.

 This is a simple but very pretty runner I found at Christmas Tree Shops several years ago.
 My snowman pitcher can hold our beverage.
 I have this one tiny snowman ornament so added that to the glass too.

 This morning Sunday) when I took these photos it was bright and sunny so I took advantage of that since we will be getting 3 days of rain.
 I love these fun napkin rings, I THINK I found them at Cracker Barrel one year.
 I gathered 2 napkins; a white one with a snowflake on it and the holly edged one.



 I sat the snowman on an oval shaped ring and embellished it with some snowball picks, snowflakes and red berry picks.



 When the sun sets we can light the snowball candles. I love the reflection of the tree in the windows.

 We also put candles in all the windows at Christmas.

 I will share the rest of the room soon.

 Thanks so much for stopping by. I know how busy we all are at this time of year. Have a most beautiful day!!!!
 
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

19 comments:

  1. Pinky this is just so perfect. I love how you find the most fabulous treasures and work them into such a pretty and thrifty tablesetting. That falling snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marty! I am so happy for you finding the new house!!!

      Delete
  2. Pinky, you have outdone yourself which I didn't think was possible. Love the night time shot with the lights reflected in the window. Cathy Temple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kathy!!! I love setting tables:)

      Delete
  3. So beautiful decoration you did.. it's looking so stunning and very much cozy and festive...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling and festive, Pinky! I just love it!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This table is adorable Pinky!....Love the charming Snowmen dinnerware and centerpiece. I love browsing Cracker Barrel ... they have the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, what a fun and festive table! The snowman theme is always appropriate for the season! I have found some things in Cracker. Barrel! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and cute Pinky. I adore the snowmen. Your collected treasures fit so nicely on your first table for the Christmas tradition. I love the soft glow of your candles. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky, what a pretty and festive table! I love the glow of the room at night...so pretty! I too have found some really neat decor items at Cracker Barrel. They have some really pretty things. I hope that you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright cheery and cute. I really like your festive table, everything about it oozes joyfullness. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how festive everything looks! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Snowmen warm my heart. I love your centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...