Monday, December 5, 2016

Glitz and Galm Christmas Dining Room!

Good morning! We have had a whirlwind weekend but that's what the holidays are all about! Fri. night was our tree trimming party at the clubhouse and Sun. night was our neighborhood Christmas party at a nearby restaurant. Dinner, dancing and FUN!
Now on to the dining room. I decided to set a glamorous table this year when I found this gorgeous beaded runner. Then on Sat. while Christmas shopping I treated myself to these GORGEOUS beaded placemats! I have wanted these for years so bought myself a Christmas present. When I saw them I could not resist any longer:) Thanks, Santa1!!!
 The appetizer plates I found at Home Goods and knew they would be perfect with my dishes and Trees! I have a tree theme going on all around the house this year, and with a TOUCH of animal too! The little trees on the plates are ornaments from Walmart!!! They are beautiful. I had the lady wrap each separately in a little bag to keep them nice:) My gold flatware came from my SIL, years ago and I love it. Thanks again, Janie!
 Some trees are elevated on mercury glass stands. The candle rings feature greens and faux pearls that match the garland.



 You who have been with me, know I made the centerpiece years ago.
 It sits in a beautiful gold urn.

 There is a gold napkin and a silver napkin sheath gathered in a silver ring featuring different charms.
 The copper trees have been in the bathroom in different years but moved here for this table.

 It all started with this sparkly "NOEL" runner.
 My Grandmothers wine glasses make another appearance.
 2 of the plates say "Be Merry" and the other 2 say "Happy Holidays".
 I will share the rest of the dining room in a later post, this is getting too long:)

 I found a new bottle brush tree this year, I have a collection of them too.
 And this gold twirly tree is several years old.

Thanks for your visit! I hope you are getting ready for the big day but have time to really sit and enjoy the season!

XO, Pinky
Update!! I remembered I had found these napkin rings last week so thought I should use them! I love how they match the candle rings so well. I found them at Hobby Lobby.





I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pinky ! I love everything in your centerpiece, along with your lovely DIY. The runner is pretty too, as is your stock of plates.
    Happy Christmas season.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your glitz and glam. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! What a lovely and festive tablescape, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! I love every elegant detail. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season, Pinky!
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and elegant Pinky!! You were born to sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a most breathtaking elegant table Pinky...you certainly outdid yourself in creating this table of Holiday Glitz and Glam! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so pretty Pinky! I am so amazed by how much work you put into this table. It really is a thing of beauty. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky, I absolutely love this table. It is stunning!!! I love your new glitter placemats. I have been eyeing some myself, but haven't purchased any yet. The sweet Christmas trees that you found at Walmart are so pretty and look lovely at each placesetting. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas Season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pinky- this is gorgeous. Love the glittery placemats and the runner. Everything is beauty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning Pinky! I love gold and silver for the holidays, it's so elegant and special-perfect for New Years Eve too! The trees at each place are gorgeous!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning and I love gold during Christmas. It's a must in my decor. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glitzy, and definitely Fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful, sparkly setting. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...