Tuesday, February 21, 2017

My Winter Wreath

A couple of years ago I made this wreath to transition between Christmas and Spring. We are actually having very spring like weather but it really is only Feb. So I thought I would share my wreath.
I used a variety of faux succulents and some fern. No bow for this wreath.

 Some close ups:


 I had all these in my stash so it cost me nothing:)
 I love these pods that are shaped like hearts. I didn't have the packaging so don't know what they are.


My Lenten roses are blooming. And many trees are budding. I am worried that we will get another freeze and things will die:(

 Aren't the flowers pretty, and so delicate looking.
 
Thanks for your visit!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here;

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

7 comments:

  1. Pinky,
    Beautiful!! We too are having unseasonably warm weather but Winter will be returning next week!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great transistional wreath! It has so much texture and variety in it. I am also hoping that all the spring flowers, etc.that started blooming early don't get hit by a cold snap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. I love your wreath! i could grow those succulents! I hope you'll come over to the new Fabulous Party. This weeks theme is 'Warm Heart'. Your post is perfect to share! The party is over here:
    http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2017/02/fabulous-warm-heart-week.html
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wreath! It is so unusual and the perfect style for this transition time. Enjoy your week, Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the most gorgeous wreaths!...Love it!....yes, things are blooming here too...I planted Hyacinths last year and they are blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It was fantastic reading through your blog! Enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks

    Buy Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wreath, Pinky. Things in the garden are about to pop here also. Last year the daffodils were in bloom and winter returned. I do hope that is not the case this year, it has been too warm - too soon. Happy day to you, Pinky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...