Monday, March 27, 2017

A Warm Spring Welcome!

Good morning friends! Saturday was a gorgeous Spring day. The sun was shining and the temps got up to 77 degrees!!!!! We had a memorial mass and luncheon to attend, but got home and I got changed quickly so I could get the front porch and foyer all set for Spring/Easter! Welcome!!!! I am reusing the wreath I made last year til Easter then will make a new one for Spring/Summer.
 I placed some faux flowers into my urn and put my tall bunny next to it.

 When I took these photos on Sat. I hadn't had a chance to get some pansies so I just placed some faux flowers into the bunny planter.
 This one got a faux cabbage.
 My welcome mat is layered over the everyday one.

 Detail of the wreath.

 Come on inside!
 I have had this large bunny outside on the porch in past years but decided to put him here by the steps.
 The candles have 2 different rings.
 One has daisies and small white berries,
 the other has blue flowers and berries.

 I decided to put this green bunny on the first step too.

 To the left on the little cabinet is my rattan lamp, a ceramic egg on a stand, and the Mama bunny with her little one.


By the front door I have this bunny, he is OLD but one of my favorites!


 
Thanks for your visit!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the wreath and the porch decor is fabulous too. Everything looks so pretty and ready for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is definitely in the air in your home! Love, love the front porch. Your wreaths and arrangements are always so exquisite!...lots of pretties in the house with that wonderful bunny collection of yours! Happy Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are all set for Easter! Your guests will feel instant joy as they experience all of your spring decor about the house, it makes for a happy setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt very welcomed "entering" your home! Such festive touches are so inviting. I really like your arrangement on the stairs with the faux candles and candle wreaths as well as that fabulous wreath on your front door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the best wreaths! Love it and the porch features. I saw a big faux cabbage the other day but wasn't sure what to do with it since I don't have a covered porch area. I like it in the back of the rabbit-very date. The entryway and the stairs look wonderful. Love all the bunnies you have. I'm big on bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...