Thursday, March 2, 2017

Another Great Find!

On Tuesday I had to take my car to be serviced. I asked a girlfriend if she wanted to meet me and we could go to lunch. When she picked me up, she asked if I wanted to go to Home Goods first. Well, YEAH! I wasn't looking for anything but the I spied something. I figured it would be too expensive because I have seen these online for more than twice what I paid! I actually have been looking for one for several months. I could not get this item into my cart fast enough:) This beautiful blue and white garden stool is my latest new piece to add to my collection.
 I love it! The design is so pretty.


 I went right out to purchase a pretty plant to sit on it. I have been wanting a pothos fro awhile but could only find little ones. This one I found at Lowes.
 I had this planter and the plant fits in it perfectly. I think the design on the planter looks beautiful with the design on the garden stool.



 I placed it next to the fireplace. It will probably move around but I like it here right now.

 As you can see, I still have the winter décor on the fireplace and hearth, BUT, as you are reading this it is being put away to make room for SPRING! I am getting out the bunnies and other Spring things now. Our weather has been beautiful, like a roller coaster actually. 73 yesterday and today as you read this it is cold and blustery again. But I am READY for Spring!


 How about you? Are you ready too!?
 
I  obviously feel I can never have too much blue and white!
XO, Pinky
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful piece! I'd say your finding it was meant to be! That's a very nice sized pothos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, how perfect is this. It was definitely meant to be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stool, had your name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Pinky!!! I found a similar stool at HG a while back. Yes you can't have enough blue and white! Looks great with the plant! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful find, it looks perfect with that gorgeous plant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great score, I love HomeGoods too. It looks lik it was made for your plant pot too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a awesome fine and I love how you used it in your decor. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...