Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bunnies on the Mantle and Hearth!

I know that Easter is late this year but I just couldn't wait to get my bunnies out! I have a "thing" for bunnies. I just love them, they are so cute! So even though we are having a big Nor'easter storm with expected amounts of 12 to 18 inches of snow, it is SPRING inside! Let me show you. I got these 2 bunnies with baskets last year, both at Home Goods, of course:) I put a combo of tiny faux flowers in this  basket.
 This guy is serving up some lettuce. At least I HOPE he will share.
 I placed some large eggs in with the garland and egg stems.
 I also love candlelight so placed 3 LED candles on the mantle. They have a remote that I can set for 2,4 or 6 hours!


 These egg stems are so pretty with their pale pastel colored eggs.
 I placed a green large candle ring under this guy.

 THIS bunny is now my favorite; he is new this year and from Pier 1. The minute I saw him I knew I wanted him as he would go so well with the white bunnies on the mantle.
 I placed a bunch of faux carrots on the lantern which is also on a timer.
 The carved wood lanterns will stay on the hearth. I love them here and added some blue and white jars next to them.
 My large white basket makes another appearance here on the hearth along with a white sphere.
 Another flowery garland is woven through the hearth.





 As night approaches, the candles come on, along with the lanterns. I love the pretty glow they cast.






 Now the mantles candles come on as well.



 The blue hour can be seen just outside the window. Can you see it?
 It's more visible in this shot.
Thanks so much for your visit!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So nice to look at on this cold, snowy, sleety blustery day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fresh and pretty, love all your adorable bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mantel and fireplace look gorgeous, with those darling bunnies.
    It sure screams Spring is coming !
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fireplace looks so cute!! You have some of the cutest bunnies. I have some bunny envy happening over here looking at your mantel and hearth. I managed to work a bunny into my St. Patrick's Day table this week. We got snow as well. Can't wait for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your mantel and hearth. I love that big rabbit from Pier 1 too. I bought the pair because I wanted something big to sit on my hearth. Your fireplace is ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your spring mantel Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is all so cute! Love the new white bunny from Pier 1! What a great idea to decorate with spring in mind so you can enjoy it during the nasty winter weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Pinky! So very pretty and welcoming of spring! And I love the remote controlled candles too. You can never have enough "mood" lighting, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinky, your mantel is so pretty! Love at big bunny!! Thank you for sharing at the Make it Pretty Monday party! Happy week to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think you can ever have to many bunnies decor. The mantle is beautiful for Spring. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your spring mantel and hearth...so pretty Pinky!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...