Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Changing the hutch for late Spring with Birds

I put almost all of the bunnies away but kept some of my favorites out as we have bunnies outside too! One lived under my neighbors deck last year and I loved seeing him/her? So, after Easter, I changed things up with my birds, birdhouses, gardening things etc. We are doing lots of yardwork outside too. I always enjoy changing things up on this hutch. It is one of my favorite things cause Joe made it for me. This piece is actually a candle holder but I did a little arrangement in the "nest" that can hold a candle.
 I also changed out the arrangement on the top. I had the one with flowers and egg picks and changed to this rattan covered vase with a spray of white flowers.
 The bottom shelf kept the bunny on the stand and then I added some birds.
 On the middle shelf is a platter that was a gift from Joe's cousin when her brother was battling cancer and I went to all his appts. with him.
 I love this saying and the designs on it too. I placed a shovel that has a pot with an egg on it.
 Top shelf has 2 birdhouses and my lamp.
 I have a set of 3 of these little gardening girls:)


 I got this birdhouse many years ago up in Lancaster county.  The bird on the stand is new this year.


 I always add some greens around the base of the lamp to hide the cord.

 My gardening bunny stayed on the top of the hutch.
 I added a few flowers to my bunny bucket.


 
Thanks so much for your visit. We are set to have summer like temps on Thurs., Fri. and Sat. In the 80's so we are having another roller coaster of temps as it has been in the 50's yesterday, and today.
XO, Pinky
 
I will share here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

2 comments:

  1. Pinky- Your hutch looks just lovely all decorated for Spring. I love your bunnies and I love birds, too, so your hutch makes me smile. You have the heat there and we have COLD temps and MORE rain here. I am so anxious for Spring this year. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the cutest Pinky! It has been raining here for days with cooler temps...but the forecast says the high this weekend will be 90! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...