Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Dining With Birds AND Bunnies!

Good morning! I hope Spring has sprung where you are. We are having a roller coaster of temps; 87 on Easter Sunday and by next Sunday it might not get out of the 50's!!! So, I enjoy every single Spring day we have. Joe and I have been working in the yard and soon it will be all mulched and ready for flowers!!! I am antsy to plant but it is a little too soon. As I am putting my bunnies away for another season, I decided to set a new table using birds AND bunnies. The inspiration was this runner that features birds and some script. So, since I have 2 bunnies with script on them they hopped right over to the table! Lots of organics are incorporated onto this table.  Rattan handled placemats, burlap chargers, silver, pearly handled flatware and rattan covered glasses. At first I set the table with just the bird napkin ring then remembered I could use my mini wreaths as rings as you will see further down. The napkins look like burlap too.


 2 bird votive holders are at each place setting.
 Close up of the runner
and the script.
 These bunnies fit in very nicely with their burlap script outfits.. Bunnies don't have to JUST be for Easter!
 This little bird on a rock is perched right here.
 I am reusing my SPRING box and have placed in it a birdhouse, a ceramic bird, a large nest and a shovel with a pot and egg.


 This little watering can features 2 tiny birds.

 Mrs. Bunny looks so cute in her straw hat!
 The plate stack is a variety of black and white dishes. The bird appetizer plate,
 the scrolled salad plate
and the dinner plate with branches and flowers.


 The rattan covered glasses are perfect for our beverages.

 I am using the rattan covered S and P as well.


 The mini wreaths add a lot of punch and look great with the placemats.

 This is a fun table that will stay for awhile.
 As you can see, I don't have the bunnies all put away yet but will soon! It is hard to keep up with working outside and inside:)

 Happy Spring to you all!!!
 Thanks so much for your visit.
XO, Pinky

I am sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

21 comments:

  1. I love your tables, and this one doesn't disappoint.
    I'll be leaving my bunnies out and about until June.
    This is our first spring in this new place, and I want
    to get all the 'good' out it I can, lol.

    I will change out my Easter table this Saturday (I do that
    every week regardless), but will just move the bunny stuff
    elsewhere. I'm sure I can find room somewhere!

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tammy. I love setting new tables. I actually have a dish ROOM because I have so many dishes and table accessories:) It is one of the things I did in this house and LOVE having it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I got them all at Home Goods several years ago. But here is a link for the bird appetizer plates: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222-FIFTH-Garden-Revelry-Appetizer-Plates-White-Black-Bird-Flower-Leave-Set-4-/170845630550

      Delete
  3. Your black and white dishes coordinate well together!!! I love the bird napkin ring along with the twigs. This all makes for a great table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the table as i just put away my bunnies for next year!....This table makes me smile. Such a happy table and love those dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE love love that table runner. everything is gorgeous and the black/white/burlapy theme is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the golden yellow bird plates from Pier 1, but I've never seen the black. Ooooohhhh.....I love those in black & white! So sophisticated!!! Great pairing with the dinner plate pattern. Very nice, Pinky! Happy Spring! I don't comment a lot anymore, but know that I am lurking about at every turn checking out your pretty work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alycia, I posted a link for the black bird appetizer plates in a comment above.

      Delete
  7. I've been gone for quite a while, and it's been such a long time since I've found you. I was pleased to see your post. So many elements to love, but I was pretty much taken when I encountered the bronze bird candle holder...such a special piece. Thanks for inviting us for a peek. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Pinky! Love the runner the the dishes. I like the textures you pulled together for all this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bird and bunny tablescape. The bunnies are so cute, it is difficult to put them away. The plate stack is lovely and elegant. Gotta love those napkin rings. What adorable little water cans too. Happy Spring Pinky. Thanks for sharing at DI&DI. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there a source for the table runner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I actually got it at Christmas Tree Shops, several years ago.

      Delete
  11. Your elements from nature are so pleasing and effectively put together on your table. The rattan placemats and glass cozies are unique. I love the bunny, and the mini-wreath napkin rings are the perfect accompaniment to the placemats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Those bunnies and birds are so lucky. I'd love to sit at your table :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m crazy for all things bird so your table is especially appealing to me and perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...