Thursday, July 27, 2017

Summer in the Dining Room

After I had taken down the table we had set for dinner group I created this table for the rest of Summer. I love this new runner and I found the beaded placemats back in the Spring at Christmas Tree Shops!!!
 As you know, this is the view from the foyer.



 These shell plates are so pretty. I forget where I got them tough. On the back, they say, "Ceramisia" made in Italy.
 I love these beaded placemats!

 I always fill my large shell with many of my shell collection.


 My grandmother's glasses are back. Since setting this, I switched them out for blue wine glasses though.
 The runners colors are perfect!
 A plain blue and a flowered napkin are gathered in a shell ring. There are 4 different rings:



 These shell pillar holders came from CTS also, I do believe.


 Thanks for your visit. I hope you are having a great week. Our HOT and humid weather finally broke and we have had 2 delightful days of temps in the low 80's and low humidity!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style


 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
 
 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything about this table! It is perfect, especially the pillar holders & those placemats. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have really pretty placemats, I hate to cover them with dishes! Your table is lovely. We have a Christmas Tree Shop and they have really neat things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Pinky. It's nice to leave the table set and enjoy the beauty of dishes on the table. Love the placemats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Pinky and the over-sized shell is just perfect on this table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful table you set, Pinky! I'm guessing you live near the ocean? I love all the shells....such a great summer table! It wouldn't make sense in my mountain home, but for yours it's perfect! I'm having a dinner party on Saturday, and another Monday....you've inspired me to be a little creative in my tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, no we don't live near the ocean but I wish we did and have been collecting shells forever! We do go to the beach several times a year too. Have a wonderful time at your dinner parties!

      Delete
  6. Pinky,
    I love your beach tablescape!!!
    The sea shell plates are lovely!! I have been making sea shell ornaments for a Summer "Under the Sea" Tree. I just did several posts on the ornaments.. Stop by if you get a chance..
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pinky I love everything and every piece of the scape you've used for this gorgeous Summer table!
    The centerpiece is great, the chargers and your plates. That runner is awesome too!

    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pinky! Such a beautiful and elegant summer tablescape. I love your use of natural elements, fabrics and textures. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dishing It & Digging It & congratulations on being featured this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It is really good info! Thanks for sharing this post ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Pretty!! I have the bowl version of your plates- I looked back and found that I purchased the bowls in 2013 from Marshall's. They are shallow bowls, but have the same design on them. The runner and placemats you found go perfectly with your plates!! Your shells make a beautiful centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...