Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Boy, Was I SURPRISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning! I have been missing cause we have been busy and then this past sat. my daughter and SIL and Joe threw me a big, SURPRISE birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea!!!! I wish so much I could figure out how to get the video from Facebook onto here but I can't. So, I will share some pictures from my wonderful day. It was even better because my sister flew up from Fl. and so did our son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cold not believe my eyes! It also was a dream come true as I have always wished someone would throw me a surprise party for a birthday and it took til now:) I feel so very blessed! My actual birthday is this coming Sat. I thought we were just going to their house for dinner. Oh, it was wonderful. So here are some shots I thought I would share. Poor Joe, someone yelled to him to "suck it in" and he was making faces:):)
 Our daughter Tracy, Joe, me, our son Brian.

 Tracy gave me this banner to wear:) It says, "Birthday Princess".
 Tracy and Dave.
This is Tracys best friend and her boyfriend. Such a cute couple!!!

 These are our best friends. Joe and Bill have been friends since grade school and Wenda and I met when we got married. Also, she and I share a birthday! Is that crazy or what!!! But she is a year younger than I.
 BFFs, forever!!!

 The beautiful cake.
 Neighborhood friends. I love these girls!


 Opening gifts.
 My handsome son:)
 My sweet girl!!!!


 She helped me with the cake:)
 Tracy, Colleen and Dave.

 My baby sister Sue, Tracy and me

Thanks for indulging me. I am still coming down from the high. Thanks again to everyone who pulled this together and who came to help celebrate. I still can not believe I am this old!!!! How the heck did that happen???:):)
XO, Pinky

I will (maybe) share here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style



Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday


The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday


20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! How fun for you! It looks like you guys had a great time. Enjoy your day! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! Looks like a fabulous party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, happy, happy birthday to you, Miss Pinky!!!!! What a well-deserved and wonderful surprise!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise for a special Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful time with family and friends! Cheers to a lovely lady!🎉🎂 Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! You look beautiful! Please let us know where the Fountain of youth is that you've been drinking from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, aren't you just the sweetest thing!!?? Thanks!!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, generous and thoughtful family and friends!!!!

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday! What a fabulous surprise party for you and you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Pinky. You look fabulous. Kudos to everyone who help make this happen. Everyone deserves to be surprised. Thanks for sharing this special event. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how wonderful!!! You finally got your wish!!! Happy, happy birthday Pinky!!! So awesome that you were surrounded by friends and family to celebrate a most joyous occasion! So glad that you were so totally surprised...I love that your son and sister traveled from Florida to join you in the celebration...I am sure you are still on that surprise high!!! xoxoxo's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am. It was fabuklous and I am still trying to get the video on here. Did you see it on Facebook?

      Delete
  10. How fun! Have a wonderful Birthday Week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fabulous party! Happy birthday- looks like it will be another great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Birthday, Pinky! What a wonderful party. You look so happy. Cathy Temple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy!!! I WAS very surprised and so happy. I am trying to figure out how to get the video on here from Facebook. Check back:)

      Delete
  13. Aw, surprise parties are the BEST!! What a wonderful family you have to make it all happen. Happy Birthday to you, Pinky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...