Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Continuing the Tour, the Foyer

Good morning! As you are seeing this, I am on my way to the BEACH! This is an annual tradition that a group of us girls do, and this is our 43rd year!!!!!!!!!! We started as a Mom's get away weekend when our kids went back to school. It has evolved to a 4 or 5 days get away and now our kids have kids:) We were all neighbors but none of us live in that neighborhood anymore. One girl is even flying up from Florida to be with us! So anyway, back to the tour. I will share the stairway and the credenza today. As many of you know, I always keep some of my blue and white jars on the stairs. And I always have these LED candles which I turn on at night.
 This year I found these blue velvet pumpkins and fell in LOVE!!!!
 The cream colored, cut out pumpkin came from Kirklands several years ago.
 I kept the blue candle rings rather than the orange pumpkin ones that I usually use in the Fall. I love the life like stems on these pumpkins too!

 Now I will show you the credenza dressed for Fall. This sparkly pumpkin was found at Home Goods years ago. I placed it on a cake stand and surrounded it with a large candle ring.
 My 2 leopard candlesticks have pumpkins perched on them too.
 An amber, glass pumpkin is perched on a brass candle stick on this end and a sparkly pumpkin sits here too. This palm tree lamp is a favorite and has been here for awhile now.
 A leopard glass pumpkin is on this end.
 I wove a pumpkin and berry garland through the vignette.
 Now, let's turn on the lights.





 My large jar that sits here got a candle ring too.
 
Thanks for your visit! I hope you have a great week!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style



 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday


 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 

 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

11 comments:

  1. I love how you always decorate the stairs. I never think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blue and white porcelain - so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your fall decor. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely jaw-dropping BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all of the blue and white in the foyer! Beautiful blue pumpkins! Have fun with your friends at the beach!!!! Hope the storms stay away!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having a great time. Sat on the beach today and going out to dinner tonight!

      Delete
  6. Everything looks just beautiful! I love the blue pumpkins on the stairs. Your credenza is so bright & lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this brings you and your family so much joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...