Monday, December 11, 2017

2 of my 4 Bathrooms at Christmas

Yes, I have 4 bathrooms and do decorate all of them but will share the other 2 later. These 2 are the public ones that people see when they come here or we are entertaining. I am starting with this bathroom on the main floor. I got the leopard towels at Walmart when we first moved in here so I tried to decorate with those colors. Notice the soap dispenser; a snowlady with a leopard jacket:). And the paper towels are a leopard with a Christmas wreath around his neck.

 I found these Christmas towels at Boscovs one day a few years ago and grabbed every one they had!!! I couldn't believe that they were Christmas trees in a leopard print!!!!

 The leopard clip on ornaments came from Walmart last year.



 I always decorate the soap dish too.

 This guy is one of my FAVORITE Santas.
 His coat is just beautiful!!!
 Now we will go downstairs. This powder room is what guests use when we are entertaining down here.
 These towels were found years ago at Big Lots, they were $5.00 for each set!
 These ornaments match perfectly, again from Walmart!


 I found these pretty towels at TJMaxx after Christmas last year.
 This wax warmer is also from Walmart.



 The lit package came from Kirklands, several years ago.


So that is 2 of my bath rooms. I'll share the others when I can but this post would be way too long:)
Thanks for your visit at this BUSY time of year!
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog


Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
You might also like:

12 comments:

  1. it is very great to visit your site.great blog.
    https://www.sprycandles.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are both gorgeous. I adore the elf in the soap dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you keep your leopard print bathrooms & turn them into beautiful Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Pinky: Let me start this over - I had a correction to make and I was too late to make it. Anyway, Love the post - as always. Love the towels and many other things, but I especially loved the elf on the soap dish. He was just too cute!

      Delete
  5. I love the leopard theme for Christmas! I love finding fabulous things at Walmart and looks like you hit it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you found so many leopard print Christmas items! Your bathrooms are unique and fun! Thank you for sharing at Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky,
    So cute!! But 4 bathrooms would kill me!! I hate having to clean 2 bathrooms...
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. mobdro
    mobdro apk
    mobdro app
    mobdro download
    mobdro for android
    Mobdro can be used to easily discover streams worldwide on different topics in various languages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...