Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Winter Mantle and Hearth 2018

Good morning! I hope you are all warm and cozy. It has been COLD here in Pa.  We had one day in the 50's and we managed to get the outside decorations put away that day, thank goodness as it is back to the teens and 20's now. I am SLOWLY getting Christmas away. I got the living room done so I did a winter mantle and hearth. I didn't do a lot of winter decor as I have in past years. I usually use all of my snowy owls and make a winter arrangement but this year wanted something simpler.

 I love, love these 2 bamboo pieces. I got them at the place where I worked several years ago. I added the greenery when I got them. They haven't been on the mantle for awhile so I brought them back.

 2 blue and white pots with boxwood balls are next to them.
 On the hearth I used my white basket with a snowflake place mat that fits perfectly and surrounded that with
 this beautiful candle holder. I filled the candle holder because the carved wooden lanterns are on the hearth so didn't need a candle here.
 and a snowy owl on a silver pillar holder. I also placed a pinecone garland around the basket and added some pinecones in that.

 It is warm and cozy here at night. I noticed the other day that it was 5:20 and still light outside so the days ARE getting longer! THAT makes me happy!






 I added some snowy picks to the cypress greens just for a simple touch of winter.





 Thanks so much for your visit! I am still taking down Christmas and should be done soon! I need Joe to help with a couple of things so that is my hold up. he has been busy:)
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Let’s Dish!

Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

12 comments:

  1. All simply lovely, Pinky. So cozy and warm, while we wait for spring. Love your blue and white.

    Have a great week = stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the blue and white. That art piece is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing Pinky! I do love those bamboo pieces that flank the pretty blue and white print. . . they are the perfect height! .... I know what you mean about the Christmas decor...I still have 2 more trees to take down! Have a great week and hope you do not get much snow up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pinky! Absolutely lovely and your bamboo cases are stunning. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, and especially in the evening with your lighting!
    I love your blue & white and your bamboo pieces look amazing on the mantle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pinky- this fireplace mantel and hearth look great- I love those bamboo planters with the greens. I like how the snowflake fits in the basket- cute arrangement! It’s been plenty cold here too. Looking forward to a little warmup coming the end of the week but not quite like it was with the last warmup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous, Pinky! The bamboo adds a natural look, and the blue and white is so classic! Great job!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...