Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Spring in the Living Room

I shared the mantle and hearth in my last post so thought I should share the whole living room with you today. This is looking into the living room from over by the buffet area of the kitchen.
I placed my 2 white bunnies that my daughter gave me YEARS ago on this sofa table. Then added the 1 silver bunny.
 On my tiered stand I always place 2 bunnies. Love these natural ones.
 As I said I shared the mantle and hearth in my last post so if you missed it and want to see it at night too, go back to my last post.




 When the real flowers were spent in my cache pot I redid the arrangement with some fauxs. I will share that tomorrow.

Love these pretty, bright pillows for Spring that really brighten up the sofa!

I found this blue and white potpourri at Ross last year and put it in my footed bowl.
 Love this piece.
 My bunny pillow is on the chair and I kept the throw there as we are getting 15 inches of snow today:(:(

 This bunny pillow is on the sofa.

Thanks for your visit. Your comments always make my day!
XO, Pinky 

I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

9 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty, I love all of your blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so lovely Pinky!!!....Have always loved your bunny collection...and they look great prancing throughout your blue and white!....Happy Spring Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always!! I LOVE the bunny pillows!! We only got 3 inches of snow but I know you were supposed to get much more to the south of us!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and I love your bunny pillow & footed bowl with the blue & white potpourri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your white bunnies! Your bunny pillows are cute as well. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful touches of Spring Pinky. Your bunny pillows are my fav, how adorable! Thanks for sharing this at the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party also. Always nice to see a familiar face :-)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...