Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Lightening Up the Mantle

As the weather FINALLY gets warmer and more Springlike, I like to lighten things up a bit. So, I redid the mantle. It was too heavy and was bothering me. Here's what I did: I removed the garland, made a new arrangement and used lots of birds!
 The hearth is a little lighter too. I placed a bunch of dried lavender in one of my vases and it smells SO good!

 Since the artwork has a blue and white jar with a bird on it I used blue and white birds, blue candles,and a small blue and white piece.

 The candles are LED and give a soft glow at night. The blue bird is perched on a nest which is perched on a glass candle stick.










Thanks for your visit. It means alot to me. 
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

3 comments:

  1. Your mantle looks so pretty, light and cheerful! I just love all of the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most beautiful mantel all ready for summer in a most beautiful room! Have a great week Pinky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lover your updated look Pinky! The birds are perfect since they’re nesting so much at this time of the year. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...