Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More Beautiful Flowers!!!!

Last Saturday we were invited to a 50th anniversary party for dear friends and forner neighbors. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful party. The centerpieces on the table were exquisite! They decided that a fair way to give them to people was to see who had been married the longest at each table! Well, we WON!!! I was thrilled, they are so beautiful and are happily on the dining room table right now. Hope you enjoy seeing them!
 A very pale astromeria, pink carnations, deep pink roses and purple filler. What a beautiful combination. I ADORE the square vase too!



 IF I can find time I will do a simple table. Hopefully. Thanks for your visit. XO, Pinky

5 comments:

  1. Pinky,
    I adore the Roses, especially, in this gorgeous arrangement!!!
    I love that you have known this couple for many years. The prize of the flowers accentuates the prize of their valued friendship through the years!!!What a precious reminder!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you won as the arrangement is fabulous!!! I can't wait to see the tablescape you will do with that gorgeous centerpiece as the star!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky..the flowers are stunning. All my favorite colors. Aren't summer flowers the best? Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky, What a lovely arrangement and how fun you won it for being married the longest~ Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...