Monday, August 18, 2014

Something new for the Patio

All Summer I have carted the cushions and pillows from the patio inside to the breakfast room when there was a chance of rain. UGH. Not only was it a pain, it looked horrible to have all that stuff in the breakfast room but there was no other choice. Not anymore!!! We finally got a storage box that doubles as a coffee table on the patio. WHOO HOO!!! This fish actually holds a votive candle too. Perfect for the patio by the pond!
 The seat cushions on this bench and the glider and the 4 throw pillows all fit in the storage box!!!
 I styled it with a plant and  lantern and this cute frog!
 I love the faux wickre and it is completely lined with plastic to keep the cushions dry!


 Some times I put one of the fish here.

 When we have guests it acts as a coffee table for snacks and drinks. LOVE!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I love getting your comments and try to reply to each one. Thanks again. I am partying here:
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

11 comments:

  1. What a super storage solution that faux wicker ottoman provides. Functional and looks great. Is that a Maidenhair Fern you have? It is quite beautiful. ~~~Waving~~~from Across The Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your patio, it always looks so inviting. Such a great spot to entertain too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky, I believe I have that very same storage box. It does hold a lot of things. So handy and pretty too. Your patio looks great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, very welcoming! Thanks so much for sharing at #tuesdaygardenparty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why it takes so very long for your photos to load? I don't seem to have that trouble on any other site. I really do want to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to use the storage trunk for a coffee table. I love that it is doing double duty. The cushions and pillows still look so beautiful so your efforts have kept them looking new!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea...both beautiful and functional!!!
    Just love your deck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your patio looks wonderful, Pinky. I love the outdoor wicker chest. Great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your patio looks wonderful Pinky. The wicker storage chest is an attractive solution to storing the patio cushions. I could use one on my patio for sure. I had been buying covers for everything on the patio but they are so expensive and only last one or two seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great solution for where to store the cushions! Mine are under a roof, but need to be brought in when winter arrives. Your patio is lovely. I'm glad I found this at the #ThursdayFavoriteThingsBlogHop !

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks terrific. The perfect place to sit with a good book or just listen to the birds singing. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...