Friday, January 9, 2015

Snowmen Staying in the Breakfast Room

I decided while taking down Christmas that I wanted to leave the snowmen in the breakfast room. I hope that decision had NOTHING to do with this ICY BLAST we are all experiencing!! There are lots of pictures so I will be kinda quiet and just let you look. As many of you know, Joe made me this hutch several years ago and I love it.


 I even put some snowmen pictures in here too.

 I made the arrangement on the sled several years ago too.





 Most of the snowmen were bought at craft fairs over the years and are hand made.
 I am hoping one day my daugter might like this collection.
 
Thanks for visiting! I am working on some more WINTER vignettes. I will be sharing this here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
 Wow Us Wednesdays
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

16 comments:

  1. You have got quite the wonderful collection of snowmen!...I am sure your daughter would someday love to have it!...have a great weekend Pinky....I am still working on putting my decorations away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finishing uo today! Thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely collection of cute snowmen. My Christmas decor is long gone. Enjoy it while you can Pinky. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am probably going to take it down in a week or 2 but am enjoying it for now:)

      Delete
  3. You have some of the nicest snowmen I have seen! They sure add a pop of fun this time of year. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky, how cute your snowmen are! I just finished taking our Christmas decor down yesterday. I contemplated leaving a few pieces out; but, then I just decided to pack it all up. Yours makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky,
    Great minds, dear friend!!!
    Christmas packed away. . .a few SNOWmen are out On Crooked Creektt, too!!!
    I never tire of viewing your amazing SNOWmen Collection!!!
    Thank you for sharing them, again!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, Your snowman collection is wonderful! The little guys look so happy to be hanging out in your breakfast room. I think snowmen are perfect to add a little cheer to the decor during the dreary winter months. The kitchen table is set with snowmen at my house and will stay that way for another week or so. I still have the gingerbread people in my kitchen hutch too, I think they will stay there until next weekend while I finish packing up the trees, then I will get them packed up too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, I love your snowmen...such a bright and happy house.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Pinky, you have a pretty large collection of snowmen. I love to collect these adorable snowmen too but your collection is amazing. Just looking at them make me smile.

    Enjoy them as long as you like. It is your home after all and everything in it should make you smile.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific snowman collection! You've displayed them wonderfully in so many lovely vignettes. Love the hutch set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your snowmen are all so cute, Pinky...and yes, quite appropriate right now!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinky, I have a small group of snowpeople, but didn't bring them out this Christmas. They are coming out to play this week. It's fun to see the different ones you have. So many cute faces. ;-)
    Who is the artist that did you picture? It's charming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinky,
    LOVE all your Winter Snow men!!! All so cute and the way you have them displayed is so charming!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...